• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

It's not about knowing who gets hurt or who hurts their enemy for this. Some people wrote some really great combat and I'm only willing to reflect something semi-decent back at them. Pluuuus I know who gets hurt and who hurts their enemies at this point in thinking and it's about making it all believable in my head before it comes out (the kick of inspiration usually does that p well!)!

Aiming for quantity and quality!

It's been a full week with one reply so that tells me I should write for a large group that went unwritten for: surveillance team/Bhorvoom... as well as cave troll next. I won't be writing for fourth cavern or kaiyo actual, though, until I get some info from em in RP! Let me know any questions that might be holding you up!

I think I'm the only active person on the surveillance team? You said that 'whatever they were trying to do just worked'. I'm not sure what to do at this point - Indira (and the others with her) fell back as ordered. Should we take the shuttle back up? I can get a post in today or tomorrow. :)

Kikios played by Noodlewerfer is on it, too. That is the plan- to go back to the ship! It's not a SAoY shuttle. it was given to us by Reela Boyar. I explained it in this post: https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/mission-20-baka-yarō.65376/page-3#post-409043 But the grammar is so bad I understand if that didn't translate.

Thanks Demi!!!

Whisper I think I was confused by how Indira went out the door of the hotel in order to go back in the ventilation shafts. I got very turned around! If you could post again I think I would have a better idea of where you are : ]

edit: I'll plan on a sunday/monday post then- maybe with all locations!

Last thing Bhorvoom did was ask the valet for the ship, which you'll have to wait for.

In that post I linked, I said how the ships are held within the spire itself. They are in an area restricted to valet and parking attendants, etc. Going to it yourself is plausible, but it would be like going into a parking attendant's car lot in real life except with the possibility for limited oxygen at times... Also you have no idea which level your ship is on because it was valeted, not parked by you at its end destination. There was a lot of trust between the spire and us back when we parked that ship,... what happened

I hope I explained it well. I'm not trying to dissuade you and by all means, pull a heist. But going to the ship vs waiting for my GM post/valet response might work too.

I am certainly ok with not seeing a post from everyone when I am the first to admit that I don't always give everyone a place to post.

I have a bout of time coming up where I won't be on discord in a way conducive to answering questions etc, so if you have any questions in order to post, please use the forums : ]

I'll be back in contact around Friday, when I plan to fully read player posts and post myself : D

One of the first threads WITHOUT a Yamataigo title...
g̴̘̙͕̼͖͚̤͈͇͎͙͙̖͙̹̲̘͚̩̕ǫ̨̤̥͕̜͙͇̟̜̳͖̖̙̬͔̰ͅo̴̢͍͓͉̜̭̭͚̯̱͚͎̟̱̰̳͖͘͝d͈̯̺̤̮̺͓̳̞̜͔̙͚̘͉̘̺͠ ͟҉̼̫̳̤̟̝̦͚͓̩̟͖̲̣l҉̸̛̣̲̼̞̠͉̪͔͚̲͓̰̯̬͉͙̺̘̝͘ú̶̯͇͉̩͓͜͠͠c̜̞͚̞̞̲͓̮̗̼͓͚̞͔̕͡͝k̶̭͖̲̠̬͕͙͠

By the way, that thread is only for raz, gunhand, and sageshooter at this time :3 They got captured and it's where they are

Storytime!

When I was embarking on my first mission on the Eucharis, I jumped the gun and didn't read someone's post all the way. It was a simple matter of my charcater approaching someone for a conversation when they had already approached someone else. Point is, I was mortified when someone pointed it out and I made sure to never again sit down to post unless I could also read other posts, too. At least I try.

It really feels like a good half of player posts are disregarding my posts. Please read my posts, I don't spend weeks sitting on a post for it to not matter what I write. What's more, ignoring your player posts because they don't follow the canon I've set out in RP twists me up inside. Y'all didn't sit down to write a post for it to be meaningless or need to get edited.

Read my fucking posts!!!

I am sorry to you. Truth is, I want the very best for you guys and I got pretty mad at myself that I wasn't delivering. I still am mad at myself so I'm going to stop thinking on it for now.

I could say thank you a million times over and want to, but I'd rather say how excited I am to read your player posts, everyone. I really love what I get to read from you guys and eat up the replies. I am usually quite loud as I read them and read back lines, recount aloud in excitement how so and so is doing such and such, laugh ecstatically a lot, feel the shock of other character's experiences and the subsequent shock of realizing my response will play a role in it, and enjoy what you guys made with one another and me. The fact that this group is so fun to read really brightens my life and from me to you, thank you for this plot. Also, thank you a million times over <3

Good advice, though. I'll work on it ; ]

I wanted to remind everyone that I'll be posting on the weekend OR earlier as there will be a new main thread along with a mission 21 reply/wrapup post from me. I am trying not to tell you guys when it's over buuuuuut I'm making an exception.

Because Kaiyo won "Great Original Sci-fi" in the 2019 award season, I am going to have to bump the " 2019 Ame's favorite plot to GM." to 2020. I hope you all understand.

The mission in question involved @raz @SageShooter @Noodlewerfer @Charaa and ofc @SchererSoban : ] Thank you for being there to JP and congratulations! Champagne uncorking incoming : D Thank you to @Wes too for having a cool setting to write in <3

RPG-D RPGfix
Back