• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Sorry for no post and main mission thread; fourth of july was tough on my dog so I'm recuperating from that.

Discord's not a good way to contact me, so if you notice PMs going unanswered, that only makes one of us. Forum message me pr post here for plot stuff you need me to see! :>

New thread for all those not in Ebumna Nhga! Another non-Japanese phrase, too! I think going forward the naming structure will be more loose. Let me know any questions, I'll try to make myself available on discord for questions over the next day or so

Anything from @SageShooter for this thread?:

Considering my character Hiroshiko is passively with the 3rd Fleet at the moment, is it alright if add her to the control center efforts in the control center?

She's a Nito Hei and an Engineer, so no. I couldn't see a good reason for her being there except being turned back around and out the door by Eden.

I was really hoping your actual clerk on the Kaiyo could become more well known and more well rounded as a character on her own rather than having a new one introduced.

Saya, William, and Aiko are still captured during the Quiet thread. The two threads are happening at near the same time, but not exactly.

As for the beach thread, enjoy that without worrying about canon continuity. We aren't anywhere near Yamatai and there aren't plans to go back soon so just go to the beach thread if you want and I won't really count it in the canon timeline.

Well so long as I don't have to use her for away missions often. She might function better than the normal clerk but she is still a clerk. lol

Last edited:
That is up to you, it was more an RP device since I wanted Hoshi made aware how bad of a father Mikael is. As for the first part, aye.

I just read all of the posts in The Quiet and I am really so happy to have done so. There's so much fun there, especially in the links out. From Gravity's sparring armor to the P7 pamphlet reference from Wyatt to the lover boy and excited yell from Kiyo, I am just over the moon. I have a lot of great and fun stuff to work with : ]

Thanks to those that messaged me on the forums! As it looks like everyone gets the thread, I'm going to dip on discord and the forums will again be my best contact source.

I posted for DEATH PIT

Waiting on @SpaceEye for a post in the Quiet since I got used to those, but I don't have to wait super hard. As I said I am excited there for the possibilities!

Oh and I was wrong, demibear's gal should totes be helping with sensors/talking to Eden. That's on me : D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back