• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Kaiyō II] Yak Itae

Thank you for submitting a character! Very nice work- I like how much is linked and how thorough his personality is!!

A couple of things!

He will need a much more extensive history. I suggest looking at the YE 20 you linked on his page, then maybe skipping to YE 30 and so on to see what was going on during the times of his life and noting how they affected him.

He should have 7 skills total to start with and the common skills count for 4, so limit what he is capable of. For instance, he wouldn't be trained in starship operations as infantry. Those extra three are best served as places where you can list his hobbies while sticking to what the common skills page lists.

Yonto Hei would be his rank before graduating from training. Once graduated, he would be santo hei.

Thank you for submitting a character! Very nice work- I like how much is linked and how thorough his personality is!!

A couple of things!

He will need a much more extensive history. I suggest looking at the YE 20 you linked on his page, then maybe skipping to YE 30 and so on to see what was going on during the times of his life and noting how they affected him.

He should have 7 skills total to start with and the common skills count for 4, so limit what he is capable of. For instance, he wouldn't be trained in starship operations as infantry. Those extra three are best served as places where you can list his hobbies while sticking to what the common skills page lists.

Yonto Hei would be his rank before graduating from training. Once graduated, he would be santo hei.
Changed stuff to your specifications. I think you'll be satisfied.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back