• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character (YSS Kaiyo II) Bjorn Okimoto

A link on the wiki looks like this:
Code:
[[]]stararmy:skills:common]]
It's the last part of the URL with two brackets. I already edited the instances of direct links, but for the future- it's the way to go.

The only change I need:
Can you make it so that he only has three extra skills on top of the common skills? As he roleplays, feel free to add more. Fighting's contents can be put into physical since fighting is a part of the standard common skills.

Otherwise, he is a really exciting and overall interesting character to be on the ship and I am 100% looking forward to having him on board! Thank you for joining!

All right I think I fixed it so he only has 3 skills, if you would prefer i get rid of something else please let me know. and thanks! i really tried to make them at least appear ineresting, hopefully when i try to rp, i dont fuck it up. but never the less i am very excited to start trying to do so!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back