• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Character [YSS Komainu] Chambers, Asher

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
We’re not full but you would need to wait for the next mission to join.

It would be best if you made a decision yourself and chose a plot or made a second character [since rejoining] to join both.

Either way, I am happy to see what you bring to the table :)

For the sake of sanity, and because I'm sending a Nep to the Kaiyo, I'm going to ask for Asher to be placed on the Komainu.

I see no problems. The character is up to a really high written standard. It's also worth mentioning that the Komainu is currently still in a 'test thread' with an alternate ship, so you'll always have the option to leave soon, if you decide that it does not suit Mr.Chambers...

Not gonna lie though, the idea of a farmboy joining the SAOY for "All of the beautiful women I get the honour of serving with", but getting surrounded by a ship full of nasty disturbed warcats, is pretty funny. At least their humble beginnings would suit a posting like this.

I'd call this approved.

Feel free to have Asher 'wake up' in the current thread as you see fit. I'll send you a link to the discord, too.

I would actually like a hold on Asher- I don't feel that he's different enough from another character of mine, Darren, or my other other character, Menelik.

Oh. Okay. If that's how you feel. Quality was good, but I get it, inspiration and motivation are their own things.

Just drop me a line when you have a bit more of a cohesive idea, I guess.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back