• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Komainu] Shi Fumetsu

You certainly pumped this one out fast, Clubbers... Yee, since I already sorta looked at this, it's basically all well and good.

Two small things did catch my eye, though; In the first paragraph of their history, second sentence, I'm guessing you meant coarse, not course.

The second thing is that I'm pretty sure a labcoat is against the uniform policy, especially a messed up one. The Komainu is going to be hectic anyway, but I'm pretty sure those other ships in her history wouldn't have been happy about it. At the very least, it might be worth mentioning that they had to recover that coat personally rather than them getting just given it back... Is it even on top of their uniform, or just a plain clothes thing, come to think of it?...

I mean, Tsuguka is still going to tell them off for it too, but we'll work on that in-RP, heh.

With those changes made, I think it would look pretty darn decent.

I’m typing this before I actually do it but the page is basically gonna explain that the coat is part of casual dress not with uniform *except shes on bad cat boat and sneaks it on sometimes* also yeah I’ll make her beg for the old one

EDIT: in her description it actually already did say that she only wears the coat when not in uniform or special attire, but i've changed the history about getting the old one back

Last edited:
As far as the coat, maybe that type of information can be added into the lore/wiki at some point since labcoats are cool to have on those teal n green panels imo.

Otherwise, she might want to have some of the standard medical supplied in her inventory that are listed within this series of bullet points.

Moving this since that's an easy change and you've got GM approval.

I just figured stuff like weapons and medical gear, mindy’s ect were all stuff on the ship rather than personal effects but I’ll add it when i get a chance.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back