• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Concluded [YSS Mazu Companion Story] Crossing the Rubicon

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 44
RP Location
Yss Mazu, and eventually Yugumo Corporation
[Trigger warning, some backhanded bullying]

At the Return to Port by the YSS Mazu

Mazumi Internal systems
Error, space limit reached, Sprite no longer fits within Android form
Error memory issue Sprite too large
Error arm servo

Mazumi activated like any other day and walked to the ship’s lounge. She saw technicians working on something, so she needn’t worry about it. Mazumi began checking the drinks and food before she spotted some dust, which caused her to stare at it for a long time before a crew member caught her attention and gave her their order of drinks. Fortunately, as they were on duty, she could only serve non-alcoholic drinks.

Unfortunately, she dropped the glass when a servo mechanism in her hand malfunctioned. It spilled the drink on the soldier who cursed at her before leaving. Mazumi cleaned up the mess, and attempted to get right back to work, but throughout the morning there were errors, like water instead of milk, or beer instead of apple juice.

Before long, gossip on the ship spread, which unfortunately might have been heard by the higher ranks.
“Should just scrap her and be done with it, I told the Technicians to worry about the ship and not some stupid android”
“Aren’t you being harsh? What if Minato hears? You know they are sisters since they both are sprites”
“Who cares Minato probably would be happier”
“shhh! the ship has ears and eyes, she’ll-“
“OI MINATO! YOU’D BE HAPPIER WITHOUT HER RIGHT?!”
“oh, Tachibana-hei you are crazy!”
“Coward”

Mazumi continued to try her best, but things haven’t been going well for her. She was beginning to see her body was outliving its usefulness, but there wasn’t much she could do.

Last edited by a moderator:

YSS Mazu​

Gemini Star Fortress, Jiyuu System​

Lounge​

1667913614843.png
(Generated by me using MidJourney Bot just for this RP!)

Minato was maybe three strides from Tachibana-hei when the technician's gob decided to spew something about one of her sprites. The Shosa-ranked avatar of the YSS Mazu approached the technician, she leaned in and whispered to Tachibana-hei , "If I scrapped everything that was useless on this ship, you would of went out the airlock the first day you arrived. I'd be careful what your gob spews, I see and hear everything and it would be a shame if the environmental controls in your quarters got stuck on a temperature that was more uncomfortable than your lack of respect for social queues," she smiled and then kept walking, headed to the lounge where her sister was situated.

"Got time for a green tea latte? One for each of us?" Mazu-Shosa asked as she settled into one of the chairs at the bar. She didn't usually visit while on duty but after what she had just witnessed she wanted to check in on her sister, "Have one with me, and yeah...I saw that," she said in a compassionate tone.

YSS Mazu​

Gemini Star Fortress, Jiyuu System​

Lounge​

View attachment 18941
(Generated by Andrew using MidJourney Bot just for this RP!)

Tachibana-hei gave a look of righteous fear when Minato spoke to her from behind her. She hadn’t expected that fortunately she was able to escape, but she learned a lesson.

Mazumi looked up as Minato spoke to her, a look of pure happiness appeared on her face as she saw her. “Sister!” She said and listened to her speak. Her sister was so compassionate she liked that about. “Green tea latte coming right up!” she told her sister and immediately got to work on making what he thought was a green tea latte.

Unfortunately, the sprite inside had gotten big that there was trouble that caused her to forget orders. Instead of a green tea latte, she had brought Minato two red mugs of alcoholic beverage beer. They placed the mugs before her sister. “There we go,” she said before she realized the drink her sister ordered didn’t come in mugs and likely didn’t look like the liquid. “Wait... is that right? “ She asked, feeling a little worried that she’d given her sister, of all people, the wrong order. “I…apologize, it seems there's something wrong, and the Technicians have refused to help…” she said in a quieter tone of voice.

Minato shook her head, and she brought the green mug up for a sip, "You should have come to me, imouto," she used a rather firm tone. "Technicians are wonderful, but they are not sprites. I'm like a sister and a mother to you all in one. - even if your situation is a little untraditional. I consider there no divisions," she made her point and pulled her shoulders up slightly and then let them down. "That body though is always going to need repairs - it is a fact of the condition of things. While I'm not going to sit here and call you broken - I love you enough to recommend maybe it is time for a change," she placed the mug down and leaned in, looking at Mazumi.

"You are a needed member of my crew, and a sprite regardless of what body you're in. If you want though, why don't we make you a new body? A Tennyo? A full-on sprite and you can flip Tachibana-hei a lewd finger on the way past?" she asked, and was prepared for the outcome either way. If she accepted that was fine, if not Minato would find other ways for her sister to overcome the limitations of her form.

Minato was right, she should have gone to her sister if there was trouble she pondered why did she not do so? she supposed it was because of her sisters responsibilities to the entire crew, she didn’t want to trouble her of the issues with one of them. Mazumi smiled as she listened to her sister talk saying how she was the sister and mother to all of them now. Though Minato was right her body was always going to need repairs.

The trouble was technicians were not helping her, but as Minato spoke, she found that she was right, maybe it was time she switched bodies. The sprite found she liked the idea. “I do like the idea of getting a new body, though I’m just a caretaker, am I allowed a Tennyo?” she asked her sister. While she was a member of the crew, she wasn’t exactly a soldier so she wasn’t sure if she’d be allowed to use one.

Tachibana-hei was someone she was relatively familiar with, the jerk had been rude to her before, calling her obsolete or worse things. So when Minato mentioned she could flip Tachibana-hi a lewd finger she smiled. “Interesting idea, ” she said. “Why not one of those Yugumo Corp Ascendant consort drones? With the captain’s connections you could get one made specifically for Mazumi” a random cremate drinking a juice they’d switched with a friend said. This caused Mazumi to look over, and process what the crewmate had said. Now there were two ideas, a Tennyo as Minato offered and a drone, as the crew mate said.

Minato gave an awkward laugh at the crewman's suggestion, "I can't help but feel a consort would just lead to the same problems as you have now," she said to her sister, "A Tennyo body would be more of a permanent solution. You're in the Star Army and you're technically classified as a spite as far as personnel is concerned. I'd just go with it - but it is up to you Mazumi," she took a long sip of her latte.

She made a little bit of a mischievous grin as a thought came to mind, then she voiced it, "You walk out of the ship's hospital tomorrow in a new Nekovalkyrja body. You choose specifications that will make you drop-dead gorgeous - and we just fail to tell Tachibana-hei who you are..." her misty grey-blue eyes narrowed as she schemed, "You get Tachibana-hei all worked up, then let her down like a bag of zesuanium balls," she wiggled her eyebrows and grinned from ear to ear. She had a history of dealing with assholes on the ship, mostly a certain Motoyoshi male that didn't deserve a second thought. It was a devious plan and she was rather proud of it.

As the lounge mistress listened to both of them, she heard Minato’s reply to that. and as Mazumi observed her sister drink the latte, her mind was processing the information. She silently did the pros and cons, of both ideas, and found that Minato was right. The Tennyo body would be permanent. She’ll just need to worry about eating, sleeping, and drinking and she did do all three. She glanced towards her crotch which also reminded her that the Tennyo would also have the same parts as she had now.

Plus the idea Minato had put forward was a hilarious one. She’d get Tachibana-hei back without harming her. She also found, that she probably wouldn’t have to go far either. Going to Yugumo will be a long trip, while the ship’s hospital would be shorter. The Lounge Mistress found herself grinning in thought before she looked up at her sister. “I like your idea better sis,” She told her as she giggled weakly ” it's funny! And what she’d deserve too, plus it would be easier than troubling Yugumo people even if we use the connections.”

The little sister told her big sister, she also knew that it would mean closing the lounge only temporarily as she gets transferred. “As I think of it, I might actually have an idea of how I want to look. I don’t know if I’ll look drop-dead gorgeous, but I think I might look beautiful or cute” she said in a conspiratorial whisper since she didn’t want anyone else to hear.

Minato grinned with the satisfaction that her suggestion had been accepted. "Oh? You should make a volumetric model. It might make things go smoother down at the hemosynthetic tank," she suggested, then took another deep sip of her latte, "Also - I'm going to need another of these," she pushed the cup in a suggestive way forward on the bar.

The Nekovalkyrja tapped her temple and gave a wink in Mazumi's direction, "There we go, your appointment is made tomorrow morning at 0700. We will really have to plan something special to celebrate other than making Tachibana-hei cry," she said as she looked around the ship's lounge briefly, "Did you hear about Motoyoshi-Taisa? I guess she is only going to be XO now, Taisho Motoyoshi-Shimizu Akina wants me!" she spoke once more identifying the ship she was an avatar for as herself.

Mazumi nodded her head at Minato’s suggestion of making a volumetric model. She thought indeed that it would make things run smoothly. She was certain that Minato was correct, so he made a plan to set up the model after her duty was done. She smiled and chuckled as her sister subtly asked for a refill. “Sure, but you should be careful if I accidentally added alcohol” she said as she got her a refil. Fortunately, the returned drink was exactly what she ordered.

Minato soon set up her appointment for the body swap. Tomorrow morning at 7, before her lounge, duty shift. She nodded her head. “Indeed, I’ll let you decide on the celebrations though, I feel I might be… distracted teehee,” she said and finished with a giggle. Before Minato told her some recent news. “I heard a few crewmates talking about it, I am not surprised that the Taisho wants you, your amazing!” she said teasingly knowing full well what Minato meant by the Taisho choosing her. “I’ve heard some things about her too.. I wonder if… nah, I shouldn’t say that shouldn’t even think about it. ” She said.

Minato gave a little bit of a shrug, "We're in the dock, everyone else is on shore leave..." she said as she reached over the counter, looked at one of the bottles, and plucked it up. She then poured some of the rum into her latte. "Shhh," she said with a grin.

Gossip. Minato looked a bit wide-eyed and reached for her sister's hand, "No, no get talking, I want to hear the juice. What do you know about this Taisho?" she questioned hungry for the gossip. The platinum-blonde Nekovalkyrja was ready to hear whatever the juicy tidbit of gossip was. She loved it, it was a good topic in her secure communications with the avatars of other ships in the fleets.

Mazumi smiled at how naughty her sister was being. It was true that the ship was docked and everyone was on shore leave. The youngest sprite on the ship decided it should be fine for her sister to add rum to her drink. She giggled at her sister, finding it amusing to see her act this way. But soon the topic changed, and it appeared that her sister was interested in what she knows.

“Well, our new captain is the wife of the Motoyoshi Clan Matriarch, the same Matriarch that our first officer had a problem with previously, but there's more. The crew says that in the 17th armor wing, she chooses personnel for a special duty. They seemed to think that this duty involved sex of some kind. I heard she chooses cute personnel, too, which causes the rumors to spread. Still.. if true, she is experienced... I.. no that might be irregular, and probably not possible, cause while I would be pretty, not sure if I’d be described as cute, the new body I mean. “ She said to her sister.

The two would gossip all day long it seemed Before long the day turned to evening, and then it was night.

Mazumi had returned to her quarters to finish up on her model for her new body, and updated it to what she’d read about the Tennyo body before her new appearance was. The next morning she reactivated and made her way to the ship’s hospital. As she approached, she thought she saw her sister there waiting for her. The younger sprite had been nervous about asking her to come mostly for support, but she knew the ship’s AI was going to be there too.
“I’m ready heh out with the old body and in with the new one” she said before she pressed the button.

Minato giggled as her sister gave the juice to the new Taisho, "Well she should fit in well around here, this has been a Motoyoshi-boat for a while. As for the special sex duties, hopefully, if I'm chosen she will be a better lay than Hiroki was, still don't know whatever happened to him. He probably got sunk into the depths of some frontier duty." She took a sip of her latte with the extra love in it, "Well might be a good chance for both of us to get laid," she added.

The Next Morning - YSS Mazu​

Hospital​

Minato smiled and the doctors took Minato inside the treatment area to prepare her final backup before her conversion to the new NH-33 Tennyo body type. At least when this was over and she got out of that hemosynthetic reconstruction tube they would have even more reason to call each other sisters, "Good luck Imouto!" she called out as the doors closed. Minato would take a seat and wait for her sister to emerge as a new woman. In the meantime, she edited the ship's technician schedule so she could be sure where Tachibana-hei would be.

Mazumi smiled as her sister giggled, having enjoyed the sound. “Yes, I hope to get laid especially so after I have been transferred to my new body. I think I’d be able to enjoy it better then too.” She commented to her sister.

The Next Morning - YSS Mazu​

Hospital​

Thanks, Imouto! Mazumi replied before she entered the treatment area. The backing up process was fairly quick as far as the soon to be former android was concerned. Mazumi then transferred her volumetric data for her new body’s appearance and then the process began. She watched as it appeared, and she had to admit she was cute. Her humble nature, however refused to believe that she was cuter than anyone on the ship as the workers inside believed.

The girl in the tank was cute, she’d agreed, and hoped that it would be enough to be used against Tachibana-Hei. She tried not to make a plan, but one soon formed as she watched until finally the body was ready and she was asked to strip out of her uniform, which she did. She set the outfit neatly on the table beside and lied down.

Her eyes closed, and waited until it all hit her so suddenly. The sensations of the rather uncomfortable hospital bed, the warmth in the room, the sensation of her hand on skin, skin! Her eyes opened and she began sitting up. Causing two of the staff to rush over. "Take it slow! No need to rush!” They warned. So Mazumi the Tennyo agreed, sitting up slowly and sat there on the bed.

Her hands looked so different, as did her face. Her skin wasn’t peeling anymore, but smooth and healthy and she didn’t look like a robot. After a while, she got up and walked to her old body, and gently placed her hand on its cheek. “Thank you, for bearing me all this time.. And I am sorry for the abuse I’ve allowed” she said to her body before she got dressed.

The medics gave hr one last check up before she left the room where she saw her sister. She approached her and bowed. "Good day dearest! So! Tell me, what do you think?’ She asked her. Mazumi looked a little different from the Mazumi before. cleaner, healthier, and cuter admittedly.

Last edited:

End Fade to Black​

Thanks, Andrew, for participating this was my first attempt at GMing something though i am not officially a GM yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back