• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Mazu] Himawari Kenta

Looks good to me in terms of from a GM aspect, to @demibear for co-GM and Character Mod thumb.

(A lot of links in that history could be wikified...wikify it...do it. Love the wiki.)

Looks good to me in terms of from a GM aspect, to @demibear for co-GM and Character Mod thumb.

(A lot of links in that history could be wikified...wikify it...do it. Love the wiki.)
That's what I will be doing shortly when I pretty it up tomorrow. I always am very wiki-heavy, and even more so because every character that is involved in Jiyuu stuff builds off of and solidifies the history a little more.

It looks good, though the minimum age to join the SAoY is 21. That's just an edit of the year.

Seal of Approval

It looks good, though the minimum age to join the SAoY is 21. That's just an edit of the year.

Seal of Approval
Oh so it was 21? I seemed to be a little off... apologies, will fix.

I didn't expect approval so fast, as I am still writing the history out today! You may want to read it entirely now just in case some of the details need tweaking. This bridges over 20 years of SARP history across multiple plotlines and locations.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back