• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Ranger

Bumping for visibility!

What kind of ship were you thinking of using?

The YSS Ranger is a modified Fuji class gunship. The main modification is that it replaces the Flag suites with enlisted crew quarters. This allows it to carry the full 94th Century of the 501st Legion. They are testing the feasibility of this set up for long-term deployments to Kuvexian space. However, with the Kuvexian invasion of Essia, they have been redeployed to that front with the rest of Seventh fleet.

As the creator of the ship in question, I think that modification is a fine one. I don't know who is managing the 7th fleet, but I don't think there are actually any Fuji-class ships in the fleet on the wiki or in RP, so I would need to add ships to the fleet page to validate your people in the 7th having one, which is no problem. Just let me know when you've finalized it's the 7th you want to be in.

The main 7th fleet pages haven't been significantly changed since 2012. So I imagine there has been a bit of shifting since then. That is one of the reasons I choose it. I haven't added anything to them, but I have mentioned that the seventh fleet has been preparing to take the fight to the Kuvexians once the first offensive was blunted. Then Essia was invaded so they took the lead on that front.

Are you the fleet manager for the 7th currently? If not, do you want to be? As long as you can create/have an Admiral with a fleshed out history and the time and dedication to help out the fleet's wiki and RP w/ them, -which you would be doing as a GM- you could be.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back