• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

I love this concept. I feel like the best stories are ones where it's not easy and this fits the bill.

I was actually thinking of a plot similar to the tail end of your idea recently. Might not now since it would run up against your idea.

Interested as a player.

Thanks Wes. I think telling the story of a losing battle's heroic moments can be just as good as any victory. It's also a chance to feature some of the Chiaki 1B refit tech that Toshiro has worked so hard on recently.

Also, thanks for your interest, demibear, and don't give up on your idea just yet. A whole lot can happen between now and then!

Update: Got two players so far. Planning to start the plotship up after Halloween is done, assuming the character adoption process goes smoothly, and wiki work gets done. :)

Another quick update: Wiki work on the new standardized YSS Sakishima plot page is finally done, and I'm officially open for players... The actual RP thread for Episode 8 should open by this coming Friday! :)

Also, after some thought instead of adopting Yuroko Koko I'm now going to be rolling with my OG kuudere Hoshitomo Rin herself for your XO needs. So far I have @RaWolfe playing our medical officer/ranking CO, @demibear as a Rikugun Giretsu survivor, and @Firebrand who has expressed interest. Current composition favors some infantry combat action, but I'm happy to change depending on the final tally.

@RaWolfe @demibear @SchererSoban

I just wanted to post here that I will be making a write-up summarizing what was to be the planned end of Episode 8: Paradise Lost, as to provide closure and continuity for all of the participants in the Battle of Hanako's Star. You have my deepest thanks for being a part of the revival experiment and an apology that we couldn't continue the mini-arc properly with IRL in the way on my end.

It should be noted that I'm not entirely ruling out restarting the plotship in the future, if the interest is there from enough people.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back