• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Shinsugo

BloodyScarlet

A ship created for the Yamataian Empire, combining aspects from all the different species that work together, in and with the empire. A ship to show off the togetherness of the empire, making sure that every species has something built into the ship as either core assets like engines and weaponry, or as decoration with how the rooms are set up. Even the name of the ship is a combination of Union and Heart to show even more what this ship is.

The plan for this ship is to travel to colonies, research facilities and other Facilities that have gone dark in the universe that is part of Empire or an ally, then bring them back in the folds, rescuing the colonies from whatever has made them go dark, or clear them out and make them habitable for a new colony to kick start planet back up. They will also answer any distress call that comes their way to help and taking the people back to Yamataian space for some help.

There will be an emphasis on team work and always working together, but with some conflicts hopefully between some Species, with what happens at these colonies, plus older wars and attitudes towards each other.

All personnel welcome to come aboard.

No not yet, I wanted to see if was going anywhere before I tried to do anything. I had a few ideas but if people want to share stuff I will happily talk about it.

Well a question will be since this is showing off all the best of the Star Army would it be possible for members of the Rikugun to also be part of the plot?

If they want to join the ship, I don't think anyone would stop them, the captain will be friendly and kind to everyone as long as everything on the ship is running smoothly.

Hey all,

Just wanted to post so it would be somewhere people could see it, just in case others like the idea and want to jump on the ship.

Okay then, I think I will slide in and start the plot the page and Mission 0 at about the same time, we have one character ready, I know who will slide into this plot as the captain.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back