• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Shiroyama] Lundgren, Knorr

One thing, which gets a lot of people, is that minkan bodies are pretty recent from memory, I don't know exact dates so you'd have to search it up but all it really requires is a brief passage in history somewhere saying he either upgraded for free joining military or just did it outside of military.

Somone correct me if im wrong

I think club more meant that a Minkan body wasn't around 20 years ago. They were created by Yamatai fairly recently. I want to say YE 37, but I'm honestly not sure.

So, you need to make him another race that transferred into a Minkan body.

The SSS was founded in YE 30, so it might be better to say they were scientists and then note that they joined the SSS once it was formed.

I am changing OP's link, moving this thread, and the page out of wip as it looks like all issues have been cleared up and the GM has given approval.

Congratulations on your character @Nacho Man Grande, he seems really great from what I read and I am sure you're going to have lots of fun with him! Thank you for not being intimidated by corrections and persevering! Welcome!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back