• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Yugumo Corporation - Meeting

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
RP Date
YE 43
To: Representative of Yugumo Corporation

Good Day,

I personally reach out to the Yugumo Corporation to thank you for giving the Sunavi the ability to expand its operational convoy.
But I also wish to seize the opportunity to set up a meeting between our companies where I personally would like to speak with you.
Of course, transportation to any desire location up to your liking is no issue for me, but you are also most welcome to dock at Pilgrim station.

I look forward to your reply,

Yours sincerely.

Igia Sakkarah
Chief Executive Officer
Sunavi Corporation

To: Igia Sakkarah

Thank you for your interest in the Yugumo Corporation. Please be our honored guest at Port Jiyuu, I have had my secretary attach my schedule and the appropriate arrangements for your arrival. Our Communications Chief, Amaya Shiori, will assist with any last-minute details. I will serve as your point of contact for any official business and I have made time for your visit.
1613622602835.png

Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Tetsuya
Shacho Rank InsigniaShachō

RPG-D RPGfix
Back