• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Yugumo Corporation - Noval Purchase

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 43
To: Harvan Thren, Senior VP of New Market Sales

Good Afternoon, I've been alerted to a new space station you have on the market.

I'm interested in the following:

1 x Hibiscus-Class Mobile Space Station "Castle Variant" - Delivery: ASAP

Thank you.

@Whisper

To: Motoyoshi Yuka

Pleased to make your acquaintance, Motoyoshi-sama!

We're certainly happy to take your order. In the future we plan to keep a few of the stations 'in stock', but are currently constructing them as they are requested. Accordingly, we expect it will take approximately thirty days to complete your order. Fortunately, delivery of the station will be a fairly trivial matter thanks to its design!

The 'Castle' variant of our new station comes with an extensive customization package. We'll need some input from you or a designated representative about your wishes for the station's interior. If you're unsure, one of our designers can get in touch with you. Very little is off the table when it comes to our luxury finishes, so I'm sure you'll be satisfied with the end result!

I've attached the necessary paperwork to begin the purchase process, as well as an introduction packet to give you some ideas for your 'Castle' package.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Harvan Thren
Senior VP of New Market Sales
Noval Luxury Engineering, a division of Noval Heavy Industries
noval-icon-transparent-gold.png

P.S., I was speaking with one of my fellows in Manufacturing recently and they expressed an interest in Yugumo's Asuga-class tug. Our own Remoras are capable little vessels, but now that we're in the space station business it seems it would be nice to have something with a bit more heft. Do you know if the Asuga is on the market? If not, we certainly understand.

Thank you for your prompt reply, I have reviewed the package and have sent arrangements with payment.

In terms of the Asuga-Class ships, we certainly could prepare a custom order for you. The customizations would replace the IES system with MIKO (Our own electronics suite) and the shelter decks would be yours to customize. (As that we can't sell dedicated SAOY hardware etc). The weapons mounts would also be blank for you to customize. Deviation from standard price would set the Asuga-Class at 500,000KS reduced.

Finance says that everything looks fine on their end. Thanks for sending that our way. I've got everything lined up to begin production. I'll send over design mockups and in-progress pictures of the interior during the station's construction, so please be free with your feedback when the time comes.

For the Asuga-class, all of those changes seem fine. We can certainly take care of any "aftermarket" modifications, defensive or otherwise, on our end. We'd like three, if that's possible.

Thanks,

Harvan Thren

Alright -
We can arrange the Asuga-Class Tugs once payment is secured. We have three in stock, and we can arrange delivery in four days.
3 x Asuga-Class TugYugumo Corporation1 ,500 ,000 KSStarshipsSAOY Parts Removed

Perfect. Our payment details are attached. When they're ready, please have them brought to Noval Station in the Sanctum system. I'll have people on standby for the handoff and we can begin our refits from there. Our manufacturing teams will be pleased to have them.

I look forward to doing more business with you in the future, Motoyoshi-sama.

Harvan Thren

Motoyoshi-sama,

I'm happy to reach out and say that our white-glove delivery and training crews have confirmed the successful delivery of your Castle-variant Hibiscus! Our team will stay on hand for as long as you need to make sure that your staff knows how to use all the features of the Hibiscus, answer any questions they might have, and ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase.

Please let me know if you have any questions or requests and we'll do our best to see them addressed in a timely fashion.

Thank you for doing business with Noval!

Harvan Thren

Thank you for your prompt delivery, we will be in touch soon.

Signed,
Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka

1614312939362.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back