• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Yugumo Corporation Planning Meeting

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
I would like to get the dream team together to talk about plans for our little chunk of the Corporate Pie. @Toshiro @paladinrpg @Soresu @SageShooter . If we could fit it into one of the time slots below I would be grateful:

• Wednesday 12/4 After 6PM PST
  • Thursday 12/5 After 6 PM PST
Meeting Place: Discord

Please let me know which of the two time slots works best for you and I will set the meeting up.

I have sick family who ultimately define my schedule day-by-day, minute-by-minute. This is why I don't schedule JPs or meetings so tightly. We can see when the time comes. I should be able to fit one of these in. If I vanish unexpectedly though from time to time, it can't be helped.

I'd lean towards Thursday, but since it's late for me (9 EST) I can do Wednesday too if needed, just might be a little distracted with tail end of a special dinner going on.

Thursday at 7pm PST. Is the time we will aim for then. And @Wes as always you're welcome to join in, anyone with a vested interest in the region is good and should speak up if they want to be involved. It is heartwarming, all us old toasters lol.
Meeting Place: Discord, I will open the meeting chat before.

No not private at all, it is just a bunch of us oldtimers and anyone new that want to make Jiyuu and the Cluster awesome again!

I would attend, but discord voice does not like the VPNs I have to use to access anything worthwhile.

Thank you to those who made it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back