• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Yugumo Corporation - purchase interest

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
RP Date
YE43
To: Representative of Yugumo Corporation

Good Day Respected Representatives of Yugumo Corporation,

We are interested in purchasing some of your products to expand our operations.
Are these available for purchase and if so what prices are they currently on the market for.

In advance thank you for reading our request and we look forward to your answer.

Yours sincerely,

Sales Departement
Igia Sakkarah, Sunavi Corporation

To: Igia Sakkarah, Sunavi Corporation
From Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yue, Jicho - Yugumo Corporation

Konichiwa, Honorable Sempai

I am pleased to hear of your interest in those ships, I believe they are available in stock, and I checked and according to my math, altogether the amount is 830,816 KS, of course, as you know if you wish to purchase a higher quantity, the amount will be at a higher number. I have made a note to the sales staff with your interest.

Signed

From Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yue, Jicho - Yugumo Corporation

[ooc: the actual price was 830.815.5 but I rounded it to get the price above, I apologize if my math was wrong.]

To: Igia Sakkarah, Sunavi Corporation

Hello!

According to those who answered my inquiry, we do have those in that number in stock and have adjusted the amount they would cost accordingly. Also, I am told that depending on your address of delivery, it could end up being near the end of your location’s standard working day perhaps even the next morning.
I’d also like to apologize, my mother, Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka has reminded me, that we will be offering a 20 percent discount on purchases.

Signed
Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yue, Jicho - Yugumo Corporation

OOC: Andrew mentioned it in the server’s voice chat, I might have misheard him, but he did mention a 20 percent discount. I’m sorry Andrew if I got it wrong!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back