• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Yuki Yamamoto(188604)

So I was informed of these three char threads, having looked them over, I'm finding that they do not meet my standards in regards to a Neshaten character (within or without the faction) but I'm not really going to focus on that.

There has not been any first contact done with the Uso, this means that there is currently no trade - whether private or civilian - as well as no military programs in place for characters to be made in those factions or even for a character to move toward them.

Thus, as the FM for the Neshaten and the creator of the three races that make them up, I can't approve of this character being outside of the faction at the current time(this may change in the future). I understand that this player might be disappointed, but this follows the faction's established lore. Up until recently, players weren't allowed to create Neshie characters in Yamatai, but that has since changed.

As a future reference, players can only create Nesh characters for the following factions, outside of the Nesh-nesh: Yamatai, HSC, and Neplesia. Anything outside of that needs my permission.

Thus I must ask that the player please pick a different race.

This decision is not done out of malice or anything, but done in keeping with faction canon.

Hey, I've added turned the family connections into links for you. :)

Could you add something about what her skin or fur on her body looks like?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back