• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Yumi! Veet!

I'm Only Dancing

Inactive Member
Character Name: Yumi Takehara

Species: Geshrin
Creator/Parents: Jun Yi Tai (father) and Mariko Takehara (mother)

Faction: N/A
Current Assignment: Look cute for daddy's friends!

Hair color and Style: Yumi's hairstyle changes from day to day, though her hair falls a bit past her shoulders and is raven black. Due to the unhealthy amount of time she spends on her hair, it is also practically perfect in every way.
Build and Skin Color: Yumi is small and slender, with a tauny olive complexion and a certain curvage that she takes every opportunity to flaunt.
Face and Eye Color: A gently avian face with soft features and dark, blushing eyes crowns Yumi's physical repertoire.
Distinguishing Features: Very little distinguishes Yumi. No birthmarks, no scars... though she could probably be recognized by both the soft rosy scent of her soaps and the fact that she carries many bottles of nail polish with her at all times.

Personality: In a few words, Yumi is extremely effeminate in a stereotypical manner. She fears that one day she will be ugly, and spends much of her time attempting to look cute. With some success, I might add. She finds much enjoyment in acting, mainly because it allows her to show herself off without passing as too haughty.

Likes: Nail polish, eyeshadow, boys, flirting, what comes after flirting, flaunting her body, looking cute.
Dislikes: Broken nails, split ends.
Goals: To become an actress recognized on every known world for her beauty. For her talent to be recognized would also be nice, as a secondary goal.

Class: Empath
Skills:
6 Language: Geshrin
4 Charm
4 Persuasion
9 Acting
5 Computer Operation
5 Fashion
5 Language: Japanese
5 Intellectual Conversation
5 Public Speaking
4 Makeup Doctoring

History:
Not much has happened in Yumi's life to distinguish her from any other person. A few key events, such as at the age of six when her mother struck her in anger, and her father had her mother commited to a mental asylum. Also to be noted, at the age of twelve she discovered the proper manner of speech could manipulate most men to do whatever she wished.

In general, one attempting to learn of her past will have a conversation like follows -
"What was your life like?"
"i dont want to talk about it."
"I'll tell you you're pretty!"
"Well, first I was born, which kinda sucked but then I got older and that was like, cool, and then my mom hit me and I was sad but my daddy put her in a mental asylum so she wouldnt hit me anymore, so I was happy again. Can we go upstairs now?"

One thing she never mentions, is that her father uses her as a tool to help seal sales with his struggling robotics business. That is to say, has her come and look "cute" for all potential patrons. Because she loves her father immensely, she refuses to see that she is being used wrongly - were it anyone else attempting to whore her out to people she didnt know/werent in her age group, she would freak out.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back