• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Submission Yuuko Howitzer Warhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Checklist incoming. Have any changes been made since it was last submitted?

I don't have anything besides a few burger shops in Usoland and my character isn't even there currently. The approval of his weapons systems don't positively nor negatively affect how or what I RP.

Yeah, ranges were removed since 'its space and physical objects travel until they hit something'. Listing that seemed to cause undue stress.

@Zack have you made any changes based on Frost's concerns and can you?

Zack, what's up with you putting non-templates in the template URL field? I need the submission form to be filled out correctly please. The field is optional so you can leave it blank if no template is used (though we recommend using a template whenever possible).

What's up with ignoring the concerns of other players, and the concerns of those in the NTSE?

Oh, I saw the thing from Legix about the templates and I got the impression 'something' had to be put in there or the template wouldn't post.
---

I also read the first line of Frost's post and just immediately closed it out. I think he's arguing that his own missile rules are wrong and its like 'you made those rules'? Do I even really need to get into his 'this isn't wanted' stuff?

Zack, please stop trying to ignore the requests of two NTSE mods. It's disrespectful to both us and the site community, which you are ignoring as well. Even Rizzo has expressed concerns with this.

I am requesting you read Frost's post or I can copy paste it into one of mine. Either way, you'll need to read it and reply as it's getting in the way of approval.

Fine Ame, but if I die from having to read it that's on you.

Firstly:

This submission does not comply with the Weapon Limitations,

Frost goes on about this for a while but really? The weapon limitations apply to what weapons are listed on the ship page. You can fill any ship with a bunch of bombs, or load it with guns, but that doesn't matter until you make the change on the Wiki page. This is why we don't have to re-approve every single power armor on the site anytime someone makes a new high-DR gun.

Another seriously? You mentioned the weapon limitations already. You don't post the same thing multiple times and treat it as new content. Designed to 'circumvent' the missiles rules is really just 'this is using the missile rules frost asked for and got'. 2 missiles in a container... wooo... I'm sure everyone is quaking in their boots.

Seriously just repeated the first thing again

To be fair, he also said something about this missile being able to wipe out Yamatai. Somehow, I think Yamatai will be fine. They've been dealing with missiles for quite some time. Arieg even got a similar missile that was more powerful, smaller, faster, used the same warhead type, and had shields approved! Yamatai wasn't obliterated after that so we have at least one data point to say 'Hey guys, I think this will probably be ok'

Literally the same thing as the first three things

Typing anything further seems pointless. Why are we letting Frost needlessly complicate the approval process like this? This kinda stuff is why people hate the NTSE still. Even I'm getting exhausted having to keep responding to this stuff again and again and again for what should be a simple approval.

You're calling approving a missile that has a plumeria tier weapon strapped on the front a simple thing? We have to evaluate if it's overpowered (Spoilers it is) take into account that it can detonate out of range of point defense making it un-interceptable, and still deal with your disrespect, as well as obfuscating and trying to get around the point instead of addressing it like anyone else would.

You are the only one who thinks that you are acting reasonably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back