Star ArmyⓇ

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

Rejected Submission Z89 PMS

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
Yeah essentially any articles which are used in the creation of the main article such as ammo for guns or guns for space ships though in that case they’re usually subbed separately too

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
Looks decent to me, it’ll do what you wanted it too as well going off your other thread. I’m not ntse however, one thing i can suggest working on as well is a page for zera corp.

With that page complete you can store links to all their gear and link the corp in all tge gear pages as well.

There should be a corp template still otherwise just have a look around the site, galactic horizon and origin are tge first two that come to mind as both are big international manufacturers and designers and I’m more than happy to give a walkthrough of the horizon articles and the kind of things skully and I have in place as future proofing

Rascaldees

Zera? I must've made a typo. I'll fix that in a moment.

Do I need a page for the corps that won't be appearing in-setting? The UCS kind of left most of these corporations behind when they made their jump here. I can do them of course. They just won't be lengthy.

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
Ah ok, i was under the impression they were here making the guns and stuff, you technically don’t have to write an article for them but I’m assuming they’ll be trying to find a manufacturer soon or make a new corp. my suggestion would be to list them as the manufacturer but keep zeta as the designer unless you are gonna play hardcore mode and not build new guns lol

Rascaldees

Ah ok, i was under the impression they were here making the guns and stuff, you technically don’t have to write an article for them but I’m assuming they’ll be trying to find a manufacturer soon or make a new corp. my suggestion would be to list them as the manufacturer but keep zeta as the designer unless you are gonna play hardcore mode and not build new guns lol
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!

Nah they brought the blueprints n' such and they have factories. I just figured I'd let other players make the corporations for IC development. Most of the major corps would've stayed back home where it's safe. Pioneering a new colony for the UCS is a risky business full of terror and death... and wonder and excitement and adventure and science of course. But for big companies it's usually just a money sink rather than a potential profit (at least for a very long time) so typically it's small companies and private individuals on these missions that eventually make big corporations over time.

There are exceptions of course. But this is the rule rather than the exception.

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
And hey, if your military doesn’t mind outsourcing we have plenty of fancy toys up for grabs.
Shameless advertising at its finest.

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
Well now you get to play the most popular game as a creator, the waiting game. We only have a few ntse members and they’re all dealing with the rest of your stuff lol.

Edit: if you meant changing url use the little paintroller looking tool on the side

Last edited: