• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission Zapjuice

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey, we need an overview after the title header.

Also, for the destination namespace, it should go into items:character: since only character pages can go in character:

I saw Wes started a review of this, but I have something to add.

1. The namespace still requires correction. If you need help to change it, buzz me on discord.
  2. The History Section doesn't mention any actual dates. That is something the history section needs.
  3. Does this have a company behind it, or is it solely a one-character creation?
  4. Things like Durandium, the L-3000 can linked to the article.
Overall, I think this article is very stub-like.

A consideration (not required):

When you joined the site, the L-3000 received special consideration for approval. It would be nice to see the original article brought up to standard with the Power Armor Template and perhaps include this as an added feature in the update vs. having a wide range of pages linked off the major article.

Thanks.

1. I would fix the namespace, but my edit has timed out so I can't do anything to the post anymore.
2. I thought since the cool box just above it ad the date, you didn't need to post the date again. But, I posted the date again in the history.
3. It's a one person creation, like a side project in her spare time.
4. Things have been linked.

Also...what special consideration? You make me feel kind of nervous and questioning everything I have ever made now.......

It merely needs to be brought into the proper template format. It was under special consideration in that we wanted to get you started roleplaying as soon as possible. Don't worry what you've made is fine, I was merely suggesting it might be an excellent project at some point to update the armor to the current power armor template.

I will take another pass at this a little later.

Any updates on this submission @WanTheFloof ? I've love to get this out of limbo and approved.

Moved to abandoned due to lack of response.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back