• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Zen Armaments] ZARCT39 / ZARCNAM

Legix

Submission Type: Weapon
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:zen:zarcnam39

Faction: Zen Armaments
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes (it has been submitted, however, as it was an ammo type made for the gun)
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: There's another submission with the ONLY unapproved sub-article on the entire article up right now as well. So I figured I'd post this up, since it doesn't take any time at all to generally pass basic munitions.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Please tag the FM in the OP as @Soresu needs to come into the thread to approve of this.

Weapon Mechanisms
ADD TEXT HERE
Chart

That's about it.

Last edited:
@Legix - would you mind making the changes I requested in my previous post, please? If I don't hear back from you within one week of this post, I'm going to assume that you're fine with me implementing the requested changes.

After reading what Legix said in the #nepleslia channel on the SARP Discord server, I’m extending the deadline I established here to January 5th, 2019 so that he can have time to rest up and recover.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back