• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [Zenikaze school plot] Makoto Mikratos

ok, so my characters done i think, so i posted it. I added Reynolds to the tag since i wasn't sure if i shouldn't or not. I hope this is ok.

...I swear I sent this message before but yeah, asexually reproduced daughter has my thumbs up.

In looking at the list of martial arts, Sora-Mai, and Shadow Viper caught my attention, but I did originally want her to be a Ninja, but she wasn’t born into a clan. I did see that one was allowed two martial arts but was that an old allowance and it’s no longer allowed?

I’ll go add them once I get confirmation, since I want to be absolutely sure.

I haven’t seen that before but everyone has basically stuck to one especially given they’re all young and new

well after several failed attempts to link it i have given up as the martial arts page is in a really dumb address and cannot be linked to

character is looking good anyhow, there's no current thread so if you wanted to do a jp to have your character introduced to the school and such im always available,

No this is absolutely denied 100% never want this character again

Yep, everything is looking good and we can always use more students at the anime school of combat, all approved from me

RPG-D RPGfix
Back