The following are the regulations (条令規則) of the Star Army of Yamatai.
As of 9月 YE 38, the following regulations shall be in effect:
1. Star Army personnel are prohibited from making unauthorized modifications to Star Army equipment. Ship commanders may authorize some modifications based on mission needs; however, under no circumstances can modifications include:
2. Only Star Army of Yamatai personnel are permitted to possess or operate Star Army of Yamatai weapon systems or military starships, small craft, power armor, and vehicles. Star Army soldiers may not provide anyone outside of the Star Army with said equipment.
3. Star Army personnel may not engage in sexual activities for personal or financial gain.
4. The assignments of Star Army personnel are considered sensitive material and are not to be shared with the general public.
5. The minimum recruiting age for humans and human analogue species (Nepleslians, Geshrin, etc) is now 20 Yamataian calendar years.
As of 35日 9月 YE 38, the following regulations shall be in effect:
1. The rank of Shôshô, Chujo, and Taisho can only be achieved with the consent of the Empress of Yamatai and only by officers appointed to positions for which such rank is required.
2. For Taisho, these positions are:
3. Noting their size and importance, the following Star Army divisions shall be authorized one Taisho billet for their commanders:
4. The per-fleet caps of 30 Shôshô, and 100 Taisa are hereby repealed.
5. Officers leaving Shôshô, Chujo, and Taisho positions for reasons other than promotions, transfers, or reassignment to available positions must immediately retire from military service; in other words, admiralty ranks are tied to assignments and the Star Army does not keep admirals without assignments.
6. The minimum time-in-service to be promoted to Shosho, Chujo, or Taisho, is 9, 12, and 15 years respectively.
It is a crime for any member of the Star Army of Yamatai to:
“The remains of our people will be treated with honor and dignity by the military. In cases where the death is not final, such as when ST data is available, bodies will be recycled to their molecular components. For a final death, a funeral service is authorized and any violation of the remains is strictly prohibited except for medical investigations.”