• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Message from Koga Akemi To Star Army Personnel

Amaryllis

Inactive Member
To: Star Army Personnel

Hey there my glorious fellow feline and elven overlords! I'd like to point out I served in Task Force Lantern for over 2 years and hadn't received any promotions or commendations during that time. I think my contribution to the last mission we underwent was pretty noteworthy. I made what was probably the most important move during the Asura III Iromakhuanhe diplomatic crisis. My superiors had the crazy idea of trying to sneak up on the stranded Iroma, right into their base to take positions to kill them if things went sour. Realizing how ludicrous this was given that we could always deal with them using reinforcements, that we were just supposed to talk to them and that this could go horribly wrong as we didn't know the extent of their sensor technology and they greatly outnumbered and outgunned us, I took action. I bravely approached a line of them while in plain sight and greeted them in a friendly manner making it very clear we would be glad to hear them out and we knew they could have been framed as aggressors. I offered to meet with them alone in their base to talk things over and when we were all fired upon by the corrupt Lorath infiltrated security forces resulting in the death of our ground commander I was the first to rush over their fortifications and begin fighting beside them. I likely ended up with the highest kill count having eliminated many power armored enemies singlehandedly despite losing an arm and being rendered temporarily unconscious during the battle. I also played a major role in destroying a mecha after receiving said trauma.

In another mission we exterminated a gang of child slavers on Leo Station led by a former UOC Peacekeeper and comprised of at least some ex-UOC military personnel. I killed their leader and successfully protected the commander of the operation from further harm after she was critically injured.

Hopefully you find this message to be reasonable. I didn't want to send it, but if I don't toot my own horn who will?

pma.png

Jôtô Hei Akemi Koga,

1. Star Army has assigned a clerk to your case and reviewed your performance,
2. Our personnel clerk has found you eligible for promotion.
3. You are hereby promoted to the rank of Itto Heisho.

fetch.php

Issued by:

STAR ARMY PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT

Under Authorization of:
TAISHO KETSURUI CHINOMAI MINORI
COMMANDER, PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT

RPG-D RPGfix
Back