• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Tutorial: Hidden Sun Clan Plot

Hollander

Hey friends! This is the OOC Page for the Tutorial: Hidden Sun Clan Plot that I'm running. This is a newbie-friendly and guided plot designed to introduce players to the Hidden Sun Clan and their culture, and to help players create characters of the Clan's various species.

The plot thread (linked above) is a bit of a read, so if you're in a rush, come back to it later when you have the time to dig in. This plot's recruitment isn't closing any time soon.

You can use this thread to apply, ask questions (though I may ask you to PM certain questions to me if it'll end up being a back-and-forth) and discuss the on-going plot.

Here's a link-link to the plot page too, in case your browser doesn't play well with hyperlinks or something. https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=plots:hsc_tutorial_plot

Cheers, and thank you for your interest!
Link to the Interest Check thread here. I received permission from Wes to run a Hidden Sun Clan plot.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back