• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Boot Camp - Week 00

Koenig808

Inactive Member
(This takes place further back in time, so I didn't really bother putting it into the Nepleslian thread. Please move if it belongs there.)

He stands there with his arms held tight to his sides, standing more erect than he has ever been with any woman before in his life. The many questions race through his mind as the shouting becomes louder and the spittle being flung upon his face more frequent. His eyebrows are furrowed in an attempt to balance along showing seriousness, yet trying to avoid anger-which would result in another swift punch to the gut from the Drill Instructor - who was, unfortunately enough, an ID-SOL attatched to his training platoon.

"Recruit Ran! Get your sweet ass over here and wipe up the piss that Recruit Sandros is so generously pooling on my floor!" The ID-SOL screamed, those blue eyes of his opening up like two sharp-toothed mouths, ready to devour him. "Be quick about it or I'll shove my boot up your ass so far it'll knock your teeth out into Recruit Johnson's tits!" The ID-SOL referred to one of the more overweight recruits, while simultaneously jiggling the said man-titties of the recruit.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?! You're spreading the fuckin' piss all over the damn floor! You know anything about mopping shit up, Recruit Ran?!" Ran winced as the Drill Instructor's voice seemed to tear his ear-drum apart, and he would regret that later. "Did you just fuckin' wince, Recruit Ran?! Did you seriously just shit yourself just now!?" Those two sentences seemed to converge into another, the DI said them so fast. "How are you going to keep your head down and your rifle up when bullets, plasma and all sorts of unpleasantries are all around you?!"

Ran proceeded to empty his entire vocabulary of curse words into the DI's face, and learned a few new ones as the DI smashed his face into the piss-covered shins of Recruit Sandros.

--------------------------

A day later, Recruit Ran would find himself mopping up the communal bathrooms with a paper bag over his head with a comical frowny face drawn over it, with two small holes for eyes, with a sign around his neck that read "potty-mouth."

As he finished scrubbing one of the toilet bowls with his toothbrush, he checked over his shoulder for any signs of the DI and sat down on one of the toilets, heaving a heavy sigh. "12 more weeks.."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back