• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Senate: Misc Discussion: What to do with our conquered systems?

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
To: The Senate

So, what do you think we should do with all these star systems we've recently acquired through fighting the Mishhuvurthyar?
  • Sell them to Nepleslia?
  • Colonize them?
  • Abandon them?
  • Create new neighbor countries with them?
Also, the disbanding of the Star Army fleets is also on my mind.Where are all these nekos going to go and what will they do?

To: Imperial Senate
CC: Emperor Uesu

Colonize them, I propose, but dont maintain control over them. Establish working economies then let them be.

As for the disbanding of the warfleets, it has been many years since you, *cough*, acquired the technology to transfer from one body to the next. Nekovalkyrja can be transferred to Yamataian bodies.

These are my suggestions. I give no more.

- Ilinnan

To: Imperial Senate
CC: His Imperial Highness, the Emperor of Yamatai

I suggest the best course of action be to implement NH-22C transfers, and the worlds be colonized in the name of the Empire. Those serving in War fleets should have prioty to their station worlds, by rank. Such as those with the 34th WF, by example. As the colonies grow into participating member states, we should offer each their own voice within the senate as working members of the Empire.

In addition to the fleets that will not be disbanded, small patrol forces for local system issues are also suggested to be maintained. If the climate of the planet is inhospitable, the Empire should provide aid in making the enviroments of it's newest member planets sustainable.

As to the social concerns, offering outlets of Yamatai society and life through Imperial programs (science facilities, libraries, music and art centers and supplies) will help offset the possible resentment towards the Army, and foster a civilian life of learning personal advancement, commerce, and recreation.

::MESSAGE ENDS::

TO: His Imperial Majesty
CC: The Senate

Your Majesty, I favor colonizing the conquered systems, and giving the discharged Nekos incentives to join in the colonization effort as civilians.

The systems should be allowed to govern their local affairs as soon as they are able.

As for Nekos who do not wish to become colonists, every effort should be made to help them transition into normal civilian life. This may involve everything from transfering them into more energy-efficient bodies to free job counseling services.

-Vax

RPG-D RPGfix
Back