• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

hello there

What do you call yourself?
Strike
How'd you find Star Army?
from HarperMadi talking about it
What interested you in joining?
mechs exist
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
nope
Any previous experiences you want to share?
dont got one

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? doesnt matter
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? planned plot, spontaneous events
  • Military or civilian characters? either
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? humans
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? either
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? either as long as my schedule allows it
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2. swearing can turn me away but as long as its for comedic reasons, then im fine with it
  • Violence: 2. just dont get too overboard or unnecessary with it
  • Sexuality: 2. as long as it doesnt get weird or overwhelming
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
mechs, i really love mechs, so something where i pilot a mech in a mech squadron with other people seems fun or an rp where me and a bunch of other people play as employees of a mech company and we have too much budget. i dont want things to be too serious, i prefer chill and fun.

It's awesome to hear that you found Star Army through HarperMadi and that mechs are what interested you in joining. Mechs can be really exciting to play with in roleplay, so I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Since you're new to text-based roleplaying, don't worry, we have a friendly and supportive community here who will be more than happy to help you get started.

As for your cool RP idea, I love the concept of piloting mechs in a mech squadron or being part of a mech company with a generous budget. Both ideas sound like a lot of fun, and it's great that you prefer a chill and enjoyable atmosphere.

I hope you have a fantastic time in Star Army, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any assistance. Enjoy your roleplaying adventures!

Welcome to Star Army! if you want or need any help along the path to adventure feel free to reach out 😊

mechs exist
I thought my ears were burning!

Welcome! You'll find a lot of people here like both mechs and mecha of both the eastern and western varieties. I, myself, and very big on the western style of big walking tank with legs style of mechs ala battletech-style~

(I also make 3d models of them for fun and for this community.)

I am also currently running a plot entirely around such mechs at the moment and it's rather beginner friendly. If that ever peaks your interest feel free to send me a DM here or on the discord. If not do hit me up anyway in your future mechanized adventures for anything mech-related cause that's my jam and I'll support it if ever I can find the time!
sns highwayman fref1.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back