• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Heyo!

Sable

🔰 New Member
What do you call yourself?
Sable
How'd you find Star Army?
Google Search (luck mostly)
What interested you in joining?
The setting (starships and mechs to be honest)
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, I have
Any previous experiences you want to share?
I am in an One Piece Forum RP. It is one of the best forums I have been on so far. I also played Lancer (it sparked my interest in mechs)
Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Doesn't really matter
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Both are fine but I prefer planned more (but all plans get derailed so...)
  • Military or civilian characters? Military
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Human or Androids (never played as an android before but the concept seems interesting)
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Both
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Doesn't really matter
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Honestly, I have no idea. Being a starship or mech pilot seems pretty cool so maybe that. A simple office worker (like a clerk or something) also seems like I would like to play as.

Lancer Mentioned.

Yo! Getting a lot of mech-lovers recently, always need more of those! Don't fret if you don't get immediate replies, it's 12:34 AM for most of us or late at night at best! They will flood in i'm sure~

But I get to be the first to attempt to poach you because-

I'm Char, a Resident lover of mechs, and run a currently the communities only active mech-focussed plot. A bit more battletech-style stompy western mechs instead of eastern style gundam-mechs. Feel free to hit me up here or in the discord any time if you're interested in big stompy mechs with big lasers and missiles!

(I also run a marine-based plot if dying horribly is to your taste as well!)sns highwayman fref1.png

Welcome to Star Army! Playing a clerk is super fun and there is plenty to do, I might just be a little odd for loving office work though. Happy to have you and look forward to your future adventures :D

• Violence: 3
97f4cxpqbu241.jpg

Heyo, Sable! Welcome to Star Army, it's great to have you here. I'm Wes, the webmaster/admin dude here to support you and everyone here.

It's awesome to hear that you found us through a lucky Google search. The setting of starships and mechs is definitely a big draw for many of us! And it's great that you have previous experience with text-based roleplaying. Lancer also seems like a cool game.

It's cool that you're open to playing characters of any gender. As for spontaneous or planned RP, it's great to have a mix, but since plans often get derailed, you're definitely prepared for that. Your preference for military characters is noted, as well as your interest in playing as humans or androids, particularly finding the concept of androids interesting. On Star Army the theme of Nekovalkyrja or similar clones/synths/robots discovering their humanity through life experience is a long-running core theme of the RP.

Overall, it seems like you have a lot of great ideas and interests for RP. I'm sure you'll find some awesome opportunities here at Star Army. If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to ask. Happy roleplaying!

Hello o/

I was away for the recent holidays but just wanted to stop by say hello and add that there is in fact more than one mech focused plot on the site. I swear we do in fact have a pulse but over in the New Dusk Conclave we have a more Gundam or Macross style plot going on aboard the Ravenaca's Watch. We're a bit slower than others around here but our relaxed pace gives plenty of time to explore other parts of the site too.

Is there anything you need help with, Sable? Want to do an RP thread with me?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back