• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP Kōyō: Red Leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glints of the stark golden light that only came with winter sunrises touched at the frost-touched leaves on the street the nameless speakeasy was tucked inside of. The crimson leaves still clinging to the trees absorbed all of the gilded warmth while they could. The Kaiyō’s sensor operator inside of the establishment was much the same, having fallen asleep on Alastair’s shoulder some time during the night before. Moments preceding, they had been having a back and forth until she raised her arms in a sleepy stretch. She had gone to the telephone to pulled it off of the receiver and dial a short four numbers. Sleepily, she had asked for her shawl and a night’s stay. After being delivered to her, she fluffed her shawl up around Alastair’s arm and promptly set her head on his shoulder.

“You’re the highest ranking pillow in the fleet. I know I joked about it, but it’s kind of cool you’re a chusa, even if lots of other captains call you ‘Belmont Chewed Out’ instead of Chusa because you always get in trouble. Anyway, goodnight,” and she had fallen asleep without hesitation.

Now that it was morning time, pale beams of light filtered through the slits of windows and Asuka was stirring slowly. Pulling her hand to her face, she wiped at her eyes then pulled the brassy locks that had fallen over them, setting them into where a small group of her orange curls had been pinned. She looked about at the beautiful pale of dawn. The comparison to the gilded light of the night before made her smile turn up against her freckled cheeks.

“Awake enough or do you need to keep sleeping?” Asuka asked in a hushed whisper, not knowing if anyone else had bought into the speakeasy’s overnight package.

As she looked up at the weird man-bun on the top of Alastair’s head, she made a sour face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back