• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Nekovalkyrja info?

Kai

Retired Staff
Soresu Post subject: Nekovalkyrja Info?Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:32 pm

Well, I was looking at the comparison chart in the CCG, and I kept wondering the differences in strength to the various Nekovalkyrja models. I seem to remember a discussion about it on the old boards but as they're pretty much gone, I cannot look.

Also, another question I had was about the NH-27's immunity to diseases, and poisons. Are they really immune to everything or just most things?

CB Post subject: Re: Nekovalkyrja Info?Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:14 pm

I can't say much to the strength issue other than the fact that all Neko models are clearly superhuman in capacity - just some more than others.

As for the NH-27's immunity (and the NH-29's resistance et all), in my opinion, is a case of them not being biological in nature. Any poison or disease that works on biological life (I.E pretty much all of them) wouldn't do jack to a neko because they don't work the way life works. You'd need a specially designed toxin or nanophage to deal with them - and even then you are fighting a very aggressive immune system.

Soresu Post subject: Re: Nekovalkyrja Info?Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:02 pm

Well they do bleed CB, and eat, and well...'other' things. So they are biological in nature I think to a point or are entirely organic androids. One of the few things in their bodies I think would be mechanical would be their bones (metal sp?) and the nano machine laced hemosynthetic blood.

The strength thing I've been wondering about for a long, long while to be perfectly honest.

CB Post subject: Re: Nekovalkyrja Info?Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:09 pm

They're bioroids yes - completely synthetic consturcts made with mechanical components designed to mimic life. Their blood for example is full of nanoscale particles built with femento-level engineering. It sure looks like blood, but it's not in any way, shape or form related to human blood. Ergo diseases and poisons (which work on biological, cell-based life by design) would fail to affect them because those sorts of things don't hamper or can't feed off of neko. This is before factoring in their immune systems of course.

And again...strength...well the only written benchmarks on the wiki are the old NH-7 stats which ranged from about 1000lbs to 4000lbs depending on model. I'd assume the NH-29 are at the lower end of that spectrum if anything while NH-27's are at the high end (or above it).

The NH-28 is off the charts and could tear apart a battleship with its barehands so don't even bother trying to think about that one XD

Yangfan Post subject: Re: Nekovalkyrja Info?Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:58 pm

If you're willing to dig for it, all the info should be there:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=nekovalkyrja

Soresu Post subject: Re: Nekovalkyrja Info?Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:38 am

I've already been through that, granted it doesn't explain too much. All it says really about the NH-27 is they're used by the Ketsurui Clan, and the SAoY. And they have amazing, and coveted abilites. Not to mention they're built from the sub atomic scale.

Plus the NH-28 info while informative doesn't give a wit about how strong. Once again, comparison chart has a simple Super Strength: Extreme.

Nothing about physical strength for the NH-17. Beyond what it says on the comparison charts which is a simple, Super Strength: Yes. Nothing about how strong, approximate lifting abilities, etc etc. Forgive me, I just would like to know. ^^; Only one I do know about strength wise is the NH-29 having the strength of a well-built human.

So basically it just boils down to the how much, what it can lift, or do, and what it can't (Same goes for the NH-17, and NH-27's). Only thing I know about an NIWS' strength is I had mine crack a Ghost Type Mishhuvurthyar's face plate open with a saber thus impaling it, that's it.

Lex Post subject: Re: Nekovalkyrja Info?Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:42 am

*made a silly post. Pretend you didn't see this*

vesper Post subject: Re: Nekovalkyrja Info?Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:11 pm

There is a really long manual on the NH-7 (I believe it was) floating around that detailed pretty much everything on that model. I think the newer ones mostly follow it. In terms of strength I believe the NH-17 can lift something like 1,200 lbs max and the NH-27 is like 7-800 lb. The NH-29 is "slightly above normal", so it can probably lift 150-200lb. The NH-28 probably can do something like 2-3000lb, maybe up as high as two full tons.

Soresu Post subject: Re: Nekovalkyrja Info?Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:52 pm

The NH-27 is physically stronger then the NH-17 though Vesper as far as I remember.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back