• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Nepleslian Cooperation Against the Mishhuvurthyar

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
To: Empress Himiko I, Taisho Ketsurui Yui, Premier Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako
Cc: Department of Diplomacy

Her Imperial Majesty Himiko I, Mistress-Taisho Yui, and Her Excellency the Premier Hanako,

The Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia has agreed in principle to fight with us against the Mishhuvurthyar.

Further details regarding the nature of this cooperation between our nation and Nepleslia should be reconciled by the appropriate offices and military commands in due course. A full recording and transcript of my meeting with Grand Admiral Violetta De Luca has been taken by diplomatic staffers who were present during the brief summit, and those materials are available for archival reference as well as dissemination to news reporting agencies.

Having fulfilled the assignment to liaise with Nepleslian representatives on this matter, entrusted to me by officials of the Imperial government, I will now return to my warfighting duties.

In Service to the Star Empire,
Chusa Ketsurui Aiko, YSS Kaiyō II

@Wes

This meeting occurs and is settled within hours of the war announcement. It probably "could have been an e-mail" but it's more fun to have diplomats do their jobs face-to-face.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back