• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC SA Form 201 Officer Resignation Request

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 45.3
To: Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako, SA Personnel Command

Greetings Director,

I recently received a number of SA FORM 201s. Dealing with them is simple enough, but one of them requires your attention. I have a Shoi Radcliff Yingzi wishing to resign due to being under the minimum height requirements at 144cm. Looking at her service record, she has been in for over a year now into her contract. She does qualify for promotion, but what should I do with this request ma'am?

Yoshinaga Narumi
Clerk
Nito Heisho, Star Army of Yamatai

@Wes

From: Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako, SA Personnel Command
To: Nito Heisho Yoshinaga Narumi, SA Personnel Command

Greetings Narumi,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I understand the situation regarding Shoi Radcliff Yingzi's request to resign due to not meeting the minimum height requirements. As per the regulations, individuals who do not meet the height standards are not allowed to continue in active service.

However, Shoi Radcliff Yingzi has shown dedication and has served for over a year. In recognition of her commitment, we have a few options to consider before accepting her resignation request. First, we could offer her the opportunity to transfer to a different branch or department where height requirements are not as strict. Secondly, we could provide her with an alternative role within the Star Army that aligns with her skills and abilities but doesn't require meeting the height standards. Lastly, we could explore the possibility of granting her an exception to the height requirement based on exceptional performance or unique circumstances.

I suggest contacting Shoi Radcliff Yingzi to discuss these options with her. It is important to ensure that she feels heard and that we explore all possible avenues before considering her resignation. Please keep me updated on the outcome of this discussion, and if necessary, we can arrange a meeting to further address this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako
SA Personnel Command

RPG-D RPGfix
Back