• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [SUBMISSION SANTA] New product from Kagayaki Cosmetics

Damaske

🎨 Media Gallery
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:kagayaki_cosmetics:products:perfumes:lavandulastardust
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Doing something for a Secret Santa plot thread, but also felt it would be nice to open it up for everyone.

I do hope that this is acceptable for the theme of the Secret Santa thread, as it was saying something more personal.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Everything looks good except the history section.

The history section should be written in a historical context referencing dates. So my recommendation would be something like this:

The Lavandula Stardust body spray was developed by [[corp:kagayaki_cosmetics]] in [[timeline:ye_45|YE 45.7]] and was made available to all the markets the company served in the [[maps:kikyo_sector]]. The bodyspray was featured in several ads in fashion magazines and other media as part of the brand's main product line, with plans to continue its promotion for years. The product is known to be enjoyed by [[characters:independent:nikicon_swiftfoot]] who serves on the [[starships:iss_sobek]].

The reference to the "Secret Santa" thread should be added to the OOC Information such as:

This product was created for the Secret Santa event((Submission Secret Santa)).

Once these two little things are fixed, this submission will be ready for approval.

Please fill out the struct. I fixed the wikification for you in the history.

Added a price to struct. Remember, if there's no price on struct, your product doesn't appear on the list of products. This is obviously bad for sales...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back