• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To: Alastair Belmont

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45
Hey hey,

I caught myself thinking of you momentarily and thought to reach out! I have to be honest, the halls here are a lot more quiet in the years you've been gone, less challenging (lol). Which has been so nice for Hoshi's anxiety, I'll be honest... But I guess I've been wondering if you've cooled off in the captain's chair or have kept to your old ways. If I knew you any less, I'd ask you to drinks. But I know you all too well and that the offer's as good as got if you're free. I'll be in Kyoto for one night before I have to skedaddle back to base. There's something I need to pick up, but I know a speak easy off of the Ketsurui River. I'll send the coords. Use the basement floor's green door and just say "Appleyjuice" when they ask for ID. If you can't make it, that's fine—I have someone else I'm meeting up with later and will have her come hang out with me early.

Thinking of you,
Deio Asuka

@Miko

To: Deio Asuka

Hello friend,

This was a treat to get a message from an old ship crewmate. My gosh has it been awhile since we last talked. I can bet things have been more calm though I did do my best not to be serious all the time. I am glad to hear Hoshi's anxiety has dropped. I always did worry with all the tough missions how hard this was on her. Please give her my best if you see her.

Regarding having cooled off as captain, long story there but good news. I am now free for a moment so drinks sounds like a wonderful idea. This will be fun to hang out off duty.

See you Soon!

Alastair

RPG-D RPGfix
Back