• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC To Taisho Ketsurui Yui Re: Uniform Policy for the Star Army

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45
To: Mistress Taisho Ketsurui Yui, Star Army Command
From: Senator Airwin Caeyara, Senator of Tsenlan and Akina

Dear Mistress Taisho,

I am reaching out to you in regards to the uniform policies recently released to the Star Army, I am seeking the following exceptions for the Norian people in service present and in the future,

1. Unyaen and Espra-related Tattoos - These are religious markings that were given by our Church as blessings and/or in some cases punishments.
  2. Ear Decor (During Non-Combat Situations) - Cage-like earrings encase the upper tip of the ears, which are a cultural symbol worn by those grieving or in remembrance.

My gratitude as always, I hope to see you soon so we can further discuss things. I appreciate your consideration in these matters.
Signed,

Airwin Caeyara
Senator of Tsenlan and Akina
Yamatai Star Empire

Dear Senator Airwin Caeyara,

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding the uniform policies. I appreciate your concern and the considerations you've mentioned on behalf of the Norian people.

I understand the significance of the Unyaen and Espra-related tattoos as religious markings and will make sure that they are allowed for Norian Star Army personnel. As for the cage-like earrings, I will look into how we can accommodate this cultural symbol during non-combat situations.

I will keep your suggestions in mind and will make sure that the uniform policy does not interfere unnecessarily with the cultural practices of our diverse members, particularly since the Norians are new to the Star Army and I want them to know they are valued members of our force.

Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

Taisho Ketsurui Yui
Commander, Star Army of Yamatai

To: Mistress Taisho Ketsurui Yui, Star Army Command
From: Senator Airwin Caeyara, Senator of Tsenlan and Akina

I wanted to let you know about a development that has been made on our end. The Lo'ken Insitute has developed a product for temporary body art concealment so that the body art can be hidden during on-duty and/or in-service hours. Here is the information on NanoInk Veil. The system is compatible with most humanoid lifeforms, so it will be available for anyone.

Thank you for your time,

Senator Airwin Caeyara

Thank you for bringing the NanoInk Veil developed by the Lo'ken Institute to my attention. This seems like a promising solution to address the concern of concealing body art during on-duty and in-service hours. I appreciate your efforts in finding a compatible system for all humanoid lifeforms.

I will review the information provided on the NanoInk Veil and discuss its implementation with the relevant departments within the Star Army. It's important to ensure that this product meets our safety and compatibility standards before approving its use.

Again, I would like to express my gratitude for your proactive approach in finding a solution to address the uniform policy concerns of the Norian people. I appreciate your dedication and commitment to promoting inclusivity within the Star Army.

Thank you for keeping me updated, and I look forward to our continued collaboration.

Sincerely,

Taisho Ketsurui Yui

After rigorous testing by SARA, the NanoInk Veil developed by the Lo'ken Institute has been approved for use as needed to meet Star Army appearance standards.

Sincerely,

Taisho Ketsurui Yui

OOC: @Andrew

RPG-D RPGfix
Back