• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!

Fay

Cipher Post subject: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:31 am

Ha! First one to do this

Here you can use a character and pick a weapon from your nation to, well, gunfight with another character. Go ahead!

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:15 am

Gyles Newman, riding an Airbike, with a (Custom) Double Barreled Zen Armaments .45 Caliber Pistol. High speed gunfight/race anyone?

Gyles was riding full speed, firing at everything that moved, when all of a sudden, he saw a sniper on the ridge...

Last edited by Exhack on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:18 am

Daisuke Higa, with 4 Type 28 Nekovalkyrja Submachineguns, an Aether Gatling Rifle, about 5 Katanas, and 2 Yamataian GSPs

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:24 am

Vaakine wrote:
Daisuke Higa, with 4 Type 28 Nekovalkyrja Submachineguns, an Aether Gatling Rifle, about 5 Katanas, and 2 Yamataian GSPs

OOC: This is rape. But I'm assuming that you're doing a juggle-shoot-slash maneuver...

Gyles quickly turned, dashed fullspeed towards Daisuke, backflipped out of the Airbike and fired 34 rounds at him before hiding behind a cactus and reloading...

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:30 am

If there was one thing Daisuke didnt like about his current situation, it was that he was getting shot at. Most notably, bullets hurt. Dai jumped behind a fence, sticking up his left hand over the cover, and giving the aggressor the bird, before opening fire with a submachinegun, mostly aiming at the base of the cactus.

(and rape would be Daisuke going into berserker state.)

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:37 am

Gyles immediately rolled into a ditch, blindfiring a few rounds to keep Daisuke pinned down. He then used his visor's interface with the airbike and made it crash into the fence. He shot out fuel tank, causing his beloved bike to blow up in the face of his adversary.

He then ran towards the ridge, firing at anything that still moved.

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:41 am

Daisuke jumped from the fence, running low to the ground, firing a few shots from a submachine gun to keep his opponent from shooting him. Daisuke jumped, and kicked open a building's door, landing inside with a roll.

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:46 am

On the ridge, Gyles killed the accursed sniper with a solid 3 shots to the head. He then picked up his rifle, loaded the loathsome weapon and began firing into building. I really hate sniper rifles. Finding a clip of explosive rounds, Gyles prepared himself to fire a lethal barrage into his foes' refuge.

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:54 am

((I shouldve brought pink Kaserine Grenades.))

"HEY, You dumbass Nespleslian! Over here!" Daisuke popped up on the buildings roof, with the Aether Gatling Rifle, and began firing nonstop at the Human's position.

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:02 am

"Holy motherfucking shazbot!" Gyles felt at least a dozen rounds rip into his left arm before he even had a good shot. If I wadn't dodged to the right, I'd be dead right now!

Dropped to the ground, with an unfamiliar wet sensation oozing out of his arm. He applied bandages, but knew he had done a shit job. He slid to the edge of the ridge, and fired his volley, collapsing the roof of the building.

It's punch for punch now...

OOC: Kaserine Grenades, isn't that a Mishhu thing? How evil...

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:06 am

Daisuke felt the roof collapse under him as he barely managed to jump off it, and onto another roof. Daisuke pulled out two Submachineguns, and began firing both of them at Gyles' current position, before they ran out of ammo. Daisuke dropped them, and pulled out his other pair. And guess what? He began firing madly with them again.

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:17 am

Gyles awaited the eery silence after the gunner had emptied his clips. Then, using the dead sniper's body as a board, skated down the side of the mesa. When Daisuke's 3rd volley of raw ammunition came towards him, he pulled up the mangled corpse as a shield, barely holding it up with his wounded left arm, and firing back with his right.

He fired a full a clip at Daisuke's legs, drew a power knife from his side holster and closed in, his mangled meat shield at the ready.

OOC: Read Inventory. He actually has a power knife.
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=gyles_newman

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:20 am

((And Daisuke has two Katanas))

Daisuke knelt down, holding his bleeding calf, before standing back up.

"I still have my honor. IKU ZEI!" Daisuke reached and pulled out two Yamataian Katanas, charging at Gyles.

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:35 am

Gyles let go of his meat shield, and unleashed a flurry of rapid stabs, none of which make contact with flesh. He activates the power feature and lunges...

OOC: Cue the fight music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7UV6s-IFkA

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:39 am

Daisuke parried Gyles' power knife with his katana's, and kicked out with his left foot, probably kicking Gyles in the side.

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:55 am

Gyles felt the crash of the Yamataian's foot in his side, cracking a few ribs. He then quickly grabbed and slashed across the offending member. The smell of seared flesh wafts in the air.

Gyles stumbled backwards and pulled out his pistol, ready to finish the fight.

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:59 am

Daisuke felt his foot nearl get sliced off, and jumped back using his good right foot, throwing away his swords, an pulling out his pistol.

"Ten steps, then turn?"

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:08 am

Gyles smiled. Most of his body was bruised or bloody, his left arm was a mess, and he had actually accepted the duel.

"1... 2... 3..."

Damn, the only thing that could make this worse is a maddened Mishhu grenadier chucking that pink crap all over the battlefield. Or that sniper still being alive...

"4... 5... 6..."

Gyles coughed blood. His hand tensed around his gun. Sweat dripped down his brow.

"7... 8... 9..."

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:11 am

"10" Daisuke turned around and fired his pistol.

Kaemon Oshiro Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:18 am

Through the street a one of NovaCorp's Civilian Terrain Vehicle's picked up a large cloud of dust as it came to a silent stop. Out jumped Kaemon Oshiro armed with two Flechette Gauss Rifles in each of his hands.

"Don't tell me that you nearly killed this human without letting me have a shot at battling with him..."

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:26 am

"10!" Gyles fired milliseconds after Daisuke, but that was enough. He'd been shot, but he didn't know where. The shot had clearly missed his heart and head, the vital points, but he was bleeding from his shoulder, and his left definitely wasn't going to be of much use.

His shot probably missed. I shouldn't have aimed at the knee...

He dragged himself, a second figure looming only a few feet away. He pulled himself into a gunshop, surrounded by a few familiar faces.

"Yeah, I'll have a beer, and some medical aid..."

Last edited by Exhack on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:29 am

The bullet hit Daisuke in the thigh

"Oi, Kaemon-san. I'm gonna take a nap right now" Daisukefell directly over, straight out cold.

((Hush you))

Last edited by Vaakine on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total

Kaemon Oshiro Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:31 am

Seeing Daisuke shot, Kaemon ran to his position. He torn part of his jacket off and tied it around Daisuke's thigh to stop the bleeding. "I guess I did not miss the action after all," he said with a slight smile at the unconcious Daisuke.

Kaemon turned towards the gunshop and took his rifles off of safety, ready to start the barrage of deadly needles.

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:41 am

(OOC) i'm Kai, youre Daisuke, and i'm not fighting this battle so... how'd i get shot?

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:48 am

Seeing the heavily armed Yamataian on the video input, Gyles shot out the controls. With the lock disengaged, several solid durandium-plated bulkheads slid down and landed with a crash. He crouched behind the largest, and many of the gunshop residents followed suit.

He then picked up a bandoleer of Sonic Pulse Grenades, ready to throw as soon as the windows got blown in.

OOC:
kai wrote:
(OOC) i'm Kai, youre Daisuke, and i'm not fighting this battle so... how'd i get shot?

Another character called Kai...

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:53 am

(ooc) and yet i'm somehow still out cold? maybe i'll join the fight later though.

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:59 am

Daisuke was still out cold.

Kaemon Oshiro Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:00 pm

"This may get interesting soon." Kaemon knew well that this person had most likely hid behind the doors, as duradium plating would be nearly impossible to penetrate. He took aim at one of the windows and launched several of the razor sharp needles. They penetrated the window without making a single crack, leaving only several small perfectly circular holes.

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:07 pm

Kai is sitting at the bar, wearing his light grey trenchcoat, sporting a leather belt with an HHG holstered on the right side, a katana on the left. He sips an orange soda and asks calmly, "What's all that racket out there?" as Kaemon's bullets impact into the bar behind him.

Last edited by kai on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:09 pm

A bloody fist wrapped in a torn jacket rose up and smashed the perforated window. Three Sonic Pulse Grenades flew out the breach. A stool was rapidly jammed in the hole to prevent a return of the noisy ordinance.

Any sort of laugh was sequestered by the the high frequency hum of the grenades.

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:13 pm

The loud hum of the Sonic grenades woke up Daisuke, who stood up, grinning evil.

"Can't a Guy get some sleep here?" Daisuke began walking towards where Gyles was. He picked up his Katana's along the way.

Kaemon Oshiro Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:13 pm

Seeing the grenades, Kaemon immediately started shooting them with his rifles. He shot the first two with ease, but took several attempts at destroying the third due to its effects.

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:18 pm

'seems like you've gotten yourself into a bit of trouble" Kai said to gyles, getting up from the bar, his soda finished. He threw his KS card at the bartender, saying "I'll be back for that soon" as he walked to the window, pulled out the stool and hopped through. On the other side, Kai looked at the two angry men and asked "what did he do?"

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:19 pm

Daisuke glared at Kai, and calmed down a bit. "Fucker shot me."

Kaemon Oshiro Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:22 pm

"That is what I witnessed after arriving in town," Kaemon said while looking at Daisuke in a harsh way, apparently for his rude language.

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:30 pm

"Shit, you'd be surprised what happens when some dumb sniper fires a few off at you," Gyles responded. "And of course, I felt like angering every Yamataian on this god-forsaken dust bowl."

Gyles entered a passageway located in the shop cellar, while the two Yamataians had to deal with his trio of debilitating grenades. He packed a dozen grenades around a proximity detonator all around the passage wall.

Screw you guys... I'm going home!

He left a note saying:

Gyles wrote:
I'll be back when I can shoot again.

OOC: Be back tomorrow. Sorry, it's work.

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:10 am

Two Days Later...

"OH HELL YEAH!" Gyles shouted madly, riding on the screaming metal deathtrap he calls an airbike.

Both his hands stood in anticipation, clenched around two Zen Armaments 10mm Submachine Pistols, with dozens of clips in his jacket. Even the ubiquitous cowboy hat that he wore concealed ammunition and weapons.

Of course, he didn't have the element of surprise with the racket he caused...

OOC: I know that passing time is taboo around here...

Vaakine Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:59 am

Daisuke, however, did. He laid prone on a rooftop, in yarvex knit body armor. His aether Gatling Rifle Plus two added on Neko Submachinguns(All tied to the same trigger, ala Alien) where aimed at Gyles.

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:14 am

Gyles plowed his plated boot into the ground, as his bike turned and ground to a full stop. His eyes scanned wildly for any sight of the pair that almost killed him. His hands anxiously gripped his guns.

I don't like this one bit...

He walked into a bar, and ordered a shot of Nepleslian Whisky.

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:11 pm

Kai was once again at the bar sipping orange soda, this time sporting a golf bag full of random weapons including a number of wooden swords, an axe, a sniper rifle, and a rather suspicious looking box. Also, as before he had the HHG and katana on his belt. One other odd thing was that underneath his trenchcoat he wore a referee jersey and had an orange whistle. "Yo" he said to the Nepleslian, and walked outside towards a building with a small lump atop it.

Kaemon Oshiro Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:24 pm

Kaemon was still sleeping inside his room in the local inn, which was suitingly enough named the Wild West Inn. He heard a racket outside which he knew was from the guy who had attacked Daisuke. He rushed to throw on his clothes and armor, and grabbed his two rifles.

Looking out the window through his weapon's scope, he clearly saw that annoying human. "It would best to quickly kill him now and save him the pain Daisuke is going to cause him, but that wouldn't be nearly as interesting."

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:25 pm

Once he arrived at the building, Kai sat down on a chair in front, setting his bag down as he did. Putting the whistle up to his lips, he chuckled and then blew on it as hard as he could, the shrill sound echoing into the distance. Once finished, he yelled jovially, "GO!"

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:37 am

Gyles felt the weight of his heavily bandaged and plated left arm, the clips, guns, knives, grenades and the cumbersome vest under his jacket. His movements were heavier and even slightly sluggish.

He adjusted his visor, finished his drink and nodded to Kai. His twitching hands pulled both guns out of this jacket and he stepped outside.

"Today's a good day to die."

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:50 am

Kai began rustling through his golf bag, reaching way inside, until he pulled out... a nerf gun. Pointing it at gyles he fired a shot while yelling "BANG!" he watched it sail over and suction onto one of the knives.

Cipher Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:28 pm

The sound of an HHG rang out, kicking up the dirt at Kai's feet. Harrison stepped out from behind a small stand of trees, twirling the gun on his left finger.

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:51 pm

Kai jumped up ridiculously overreacting, in mock surprise. "I got one o those too, ya know!" He says, pulling his own HHG out of it's holster. "Aren't they pretty?" He says firing wildly into the air. Putting it away he once again pulls out the harmless nerf gun and fires it at Harrison this time. running like mad, he picks up his golf bag and dissapears into the building gigling psychotically.

Cipher Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:32 am

Another shot, this time from a stolen Neko BAR.

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:41 pm

From the second story window of the building, several throwing axes come flying at harrison, and almost simultaneously the third story window breaks open and several automatic weapons begin firing at the two nepleslians. There is a maniacal laugh inside followed by a thud then a crash. Suddenly about 6 kasserine grenades fly out of yet another window. Soon the entire building is firing in every which way. Kai appears on top holding some sort of remote. He smiles like an idiot and presses the button, which causes an explosion that levels the building.

Exhack Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:05 am

"Arg... I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YAMATAIANS!"

[Gyles pulled out a dozen explosive darts, a whipped them towards the source of the foul grenades.]

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!"

[He emptied six clips into the building, completely ignoring his original targets.]

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE MORAL IMPLICATIONS OF USING PINK KASERINE GAS ON NEPLESLIANS!"

Gyles felt strange. The bandages and plating that wrapped his left arm and most of his body no longer felt as tight. His outfit seemed even heavier than it was before. Oh you bastard, you are going to pay... after I re-arm and redo the bandages. Before any other changes overtook him, Gyes ran towards the working-class neighborhood, back to his headquarters.

kai Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:10 am

Not quite remembering the way a gas works, Kai descended down with the building into the cloud of kasserine. he noted some slight discomfort and his Trenchcoat becoming looser in some places, but tighter in others. Pulling the battle axe out of his golf bag, he noted that it seemed just a bit heavier than usual. he lobbed it in the general direction of the remaining nepleslian and ran.

Exhack

Post subject: Re: Yamatai vs. Nepleslia Gunfight, Wild West Style!
New postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:58 am

The axe viciously planted itself in Gyles' left arm, stopped only by a thin layer of alloy. The bit had stuck itself about an inch into the back of the forearm. Despite all the running she had tried to do, Kai was less than a hundred feet away. The second to last stage of the conversion was over.

Gyles rolled into an alley and propped herself against the wall. She jerked the blade out of the wound, undid the bandages over it and rebound the spot. She stood up, noting that nothing fit anymore. The jacket had become too long, so Gyles decided to ditch it.

Both guns were raised and pointed at Kai, whom to Gyles' surprised, had also just emerged from the gas cloud.

"WTF?!?"

Last edited by Exhack on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:19 pm

When the first Kaserine grenade had flown, Will was up and running, and thusly his lucky jacket and clothing did not shift in any way on his form. He withdrew the HHGs again, pointing at Kai. Just in case, his face was shrouded in a gas mask.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:22 pm

Gyles' visor was set on infrared, revealing one target at 80 meters and another at 170. Assuming that the further one was Harrison, Gyles shot off a 4 clips of SMG ammo, followed by a full salvo of explosive sniper rounds towards the nearest target.

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:30 pm

Seeing as Kai had run in the opposite direction of both nepleslians, he was actually the further target. By that time though, he too, was now a 'she'. her first reaction was mad giggling at the hilarity of the situation, her second one of horror realizing something rather important was now missing, if only temporarily. seeing the large explosions in front of and to the side of her, she decided to fire her HHG towards that spot, too.

Report this post
Kaemon Oshiro

New postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:25 pm

Kaemon sat at the window, glued to his rifles scope...After seeing the insanity which took place across the street, he decided that it was time for him to get ready and enter this battle instead of just watching it.

He put his armored jacket on and picked up his two rifles. He then headed out of the room and slowly down the staircase.

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 pm

When she emptied the HHG Kai holstered it and pulled out a rather large assault rifle of some sort and aimed it towards the besieged Will Harrison and opened fire with it. She seemed to be having trouble aiming with the new body though, and many of the bullets sprayed to and fro, though a few went towards their intended target.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:14 am

Despite the constant sting from her re-injured arm and uncomfortable bounce on her chest, Gyles charged in ferociously, with every intention of killing Kai. Though she had lost some muscle mass, she was still very much in shape, closing with stunning celerity.

Less than a foot behind her target, Gyles swung angrily at Kai's head with the empty sniper rifle...

Last edited by Exhack on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:29 pm

the kick from Kai's rifle became a bit much for her newly feminine frame and she fell backwards, straight into gyles' chest, and watched the sniper rifle swing to where her head had just been. the falling was quite a surprise, because the assault rifle was usually no problem. The person behind her was even more a surprise, as she hadn't heard her coming. Thinking quickly, Kai pulled the katana out of its sheath.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:56 pm

"Uwaa!" Gyles felt the unfamiliar impact on her chest, and seeing Kai drawing her sword out, kicked and rolled backwards to create as much distance as possible. The sensation wasn't unpleasant, but it added insult to injury. Irritated, she swung diagonally for Kai's sword arm, attempting to neutralize her lethal capabilities.

Meanwhile, a message typical Nepleslian encoding quickly flashed over to Harrison's datapad, saying:

Thermal Vision, I'm The Taller Target, Gyles

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Harrison had torn off the gasmask shredded in the assault and acknowledged the message, which played across his retina via a direct link between his retina and his cochlear implant. The HHGs were up and blazing again, aiming at the shorter one (Kai).

Kaemon Oshiro

New postPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:45 am

Kaemon walked out of the Inn, putting some money on the desk in the empty managers office, "He must have fled town..."

He took a small mint out of his pocket and popped it in his mouth to help him concentrate. He then ran towards the nearest target, launching a stream of monomolecular point needles.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:59 am

Instinctively, Gyles tackled down Kai, while trying to dodge the needles. Despite this, there were a dozen or so embedded in her right shoulder, quite deep. She returned fire in the general direction of the shooter. However, she dropped her gun after, as the pain had quickly become unbearable and fell to her knees, grasping the wound.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:58 am

Harrison suddenly found himself confronted with a choice- save Gyles or take out the shooter. harrison pondered for a moment and then sprang into action. Strafeing back and forth he moved towards Gyles' position.

Report this post
Kaemon Oshiro

New postPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:02 am

Kaemon dodged the stray bullets which came flying his way, and continued moving towards his target. A moment later the bullets stopped as Gyles dropped her rifle in pain, Kaemon took this opportunity and launched a stream of needless into the rifle making it useless.

Kaemon saw someone running in his direction and in a moment pulled the trigger towards their legs. Quickly glancing down at his rifles he monitored his ammunition. '80-left rifle and 12-right rifle.'

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:59 pm

On the ground kai quickly regained contril of herself, seeing her opponent wounded she elbowed gyles in the face as hard as she could, nocking the other off of her. getting up and grabbing her katana, she stabbed it through gyle' arm, pinning her to the ground, and took the chance to pull another gun out of the nearby golf bag, which soon began firing at harrison. standing on gyles' wounded shoulder, kai pulled her katana back out and readied it to defend herself in a close range attack.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:27 am

With an arm pinned to the ground with a katana, and Kai driving the needles even further into her shoulder, Gyles was learning the meaning of pain. But before the agony reached it's apex, she suddenly began to feel a warm feeling numbing some of it. The visor's painkiller dispensers! Thank you Gevra you old bastard! Gyles' triggered her airbike's homing beacon with the uplink.

Kai has still facing Harrison when the bike was less than ten meters behind her, going at full speed.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:09 am

Harrison continued his strafing forward advance, his ammo supply for the HHGs now finished. Despite this , he dropped the HHGs and brought up an ESG Easy Submachine Gun.

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:55 am

Kai sensed the bike coming, but was unable to get out of the way in time, she brought her katana to bear and sliced the bike in half, the upper portion flying above her, the lower slamming into her stomach and launching her and all her stuff straight into Harrison, only a little slower than the bike's top speed.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:16 am

Harrison only had seconds to react as Kai flew at him. Thinking quickly, he holstered the ESG and brought up his right arm. Kai smashed into it, short-circuiting the arm and breaking it off at the elbow. The discarded half-arm rocketed across the street, followed by Harrison. The jarring blow, followed by Kai's landing on top of him, broke the joint of one of his durandium ribs, folding it outward three inches, stabbing out of his skin...

... And into Kai's back. It wasn't enough to kill her, but it started bleeding, and was enough to stun her for a few seconds. With his functioning human arm, Will pressed himself to his feet, the pain and shock from the portruding rib taking effect as his movements towards Gyle became slower and more clumsy.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:34 am

A little drowsy from the painkillers, Gyles' hands clumsily reached for her back, were she proceeded to remove each needle, one at a time. There was still quite a sting in her shoulder, but at least it wouldn't get any worse. Seeing Harrison stumbling towards her, Gyles picked herself up a ran towards him. He could barely stand.

"Come on... I'm hurt pretty bad too, but I think we can make out of this together." Gyles placed herself beneath Harrison's left arm, away from the protruding rib, and draped her right arm over his shoulder. He was much more difficult to carry than when Gyles was male, but she managed, mostly because he was still lifting most of his own mass.

"And I don't even know why I don't just kill you..." Without a second though, Gyles pulled up the injured body of the now female Kai and brought her along as well. "C'mon, I know this great bar a few blocks away that serves a pretty cheap Scotch. Oh... and they have sake too." Gyles smiled bitterly, and started to to chuckle to herself.

Last edited by Exhack on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total

Cipher

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:43 am

Will laughed, then coughed. The cough was not from the offending rib, not directly, but because the second (middle) false rib had developed a slight malfunction in its resizing capabilities and sometimes put pressure on Will's left lung whenever he bent over too far. he straightened his back, still stumbling forward.

"No, thanks. I'm a sober man. I only drink at weddings." Will said, then laughed a bit more. He looked over at Gyles. "Hey, you're Gyles Newman from the Alliance, aren't you?"

Last edited by Cipher on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:53 am

"Yeah, I'm fresh meat for the pride of Nepleslia. But it figures..." Gyles smiled as brightly as she could muster, then turned to Kai. "How about you then? I'm sure that little a drink should take the edge off all this..." Gyles nudged Kai lightly, trying to get a response.

Last edited by Exhack on Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:02 am

"It's all good, I can walk" said Kai. "Oh and Harrison, you might want to put that gas mask on again, i've got another Kasserine grenade to reverse the effects of the first few, and a vial of hemosynthetic blood for injuries" Which she then produced from the now semi-ubiquitous golf-bag.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:04 am

"Of course, Kai." Will produced a gas mask from his belt somewhat clumsily and, using his teeth and good arm, re-attached an air filter/buffer. He fitted it on his head and waited for the kaserine grenade to go off.

Meanwhile, a few yards downwind, the robotic right arm began to twitch, and, supporting itself on its hand, yanked itself forward, towards the reciever below the elbow joint on Will's right stump.

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:16 am

Once Will had put his mask on Kai popped the grenade and breathed in the gas, feeling his body mass returning to it's proper positions, his own body would be healed before the transformation finished. he handed out the hemosynthetic blood to the Nepleslians, so they could heal a bit faster, too.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:18 am

"Yeah, that's definitely S3C Gyles Newman." Harrison thought to himself, accepting the hemosynthetic blood syringe and injecting himself as the robotic arm closed up the distance, scrambling up his leg and re-attaching itself to the stumpy right arm. Will placed the right arm against the portruding rib and collapsed it back into his chest, where it stayed. The puncture wound, however, remained.

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:36 am

Now mostly male again, Kai answered Gyles, "Sorry to burst your bubble, but i don't drink either, but that bar DOES serve orange soda, so we're good on that." And smiled at the two Nepleslians, commenting "Fun day, wasn't it?"

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:44 am

"You could say that." Will said, as the hemosynthetic blood began to take effect. Will put a large piece of duct tape over the chest wound before bleeding could do more damage.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:13 pm

"Yeah I guess it was. But I guess I'll be getting drunk all by myself then." Gyles said with a twinge of sadness. His proportions were nearly back to normal, but he'd forgotten the main complaint about kaserine.

Gyles felt a puddle rising in his digestive track, and in seconds he'd emptied the contents of his stomach in an alley a few feet away. "ARGH! I haven't even drunk anything yet!" Gyles lamented. He felt a little dizzy, probably from the plethora of medical states that still racked his body. "Screw it, I'm not going to vomit twice in the same day."

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:06 am

Will took a few awkward steps away from Gyles, his strength returning from the hemosynthetic injection.

"I do like a small glass of port every now and again, though." Harrison said. As a matter of fact, he quite enjoyed a good tawny port whenever his spirits were a bit low, but he didn't abuse this for three reasons:

1) most of the time, he was in high spirits anyways.

2) Again, he stresses the fact that he is a sober man.

3) Port is very, VERY expensive.

Exhack

New postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:14 am

"Hell... if you can find a bottle of Port in a forlorn dustbowl like this, I'd buy it. " Gyles wiped his mouth with his left hand, and a challenging grin flashed across his face for a few seconds. But a puzzled look soon replaced it.

"Hey, what ever happened to those other two? That Higa Corp. guy and the SAoY recruit..." Gyles inquired.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:29 am

"You mean Daisuke and Kaemon?" Harrison said.

"I dunno, they seem to have dissappeared."

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:32 am

"Oh great, hit and run tactics." Gyles exclaimed sarcastically.

"And I still owe Kaemon more than just a few needles. Hehe."

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:12 am

"I dunno what's with those two, but the building I blew up today was the one with the least traps in it, you might not wanna shoot an HHG at me when i'm messing around with my nerf guns" Kai said, half serious, half joking.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:56 am

"You mean you play with nerf guns?"

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:06 pm

"Well, that's what I was shooting at you guys with this morning" Kai answered.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:16 pm

"O... Kaay..." Harrison shook his head a bit. The idea of a full-grown Yamataian playing with Nerf guns seemed... Odd.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:03 am

"The guns were fake, but those axes where damn real."

Gyles then draws a bloody throwing axe embedded in a layer of extremely thin durandium from inside his vest. After prying the axe out, he hands it to Kai.

"I'm pretty sure this was yours."

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:39 am

Harrison grimaced at the sight of the axe.

"You had THAT embedded in your chest?!"

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:06 am

"Hm?" Gyles looked puzzled at Harrison's exclamation.

"Actually, this is a shoulder plate, I merely kept it in the vest because it wouldn't stay on anymore..."

kai

New postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:52 am

"Well, I kinda lost my harmlessness when you guys started shooting." Kai answered, a bit sheepishly.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:09 am

"Yeah I get that much. But I guess I went the most overboard. 17 Explosive darts, 2 airbikes, 723 bullets and the corpse of a sniper..." Gyles continued, and smiled uncomfortably, rubbing his head..

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:02 pm

"How did you get all of those numbers, praytell?" William said, but as Gyles opened his mouth, Will thought better, probably in light of sparing himself a long-winded lecture.

"Err... Never mind. Let's just get to the bar already."

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:56 am

"Yes, the bar, good idea, I need some orange soda!" Kai interjected.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:49 am

The party arrived at the Wild West Inn promptly. Harrison took his seat at the bar.

"Barkeep, a shot of tawny port, if you will." He implored, but the barkeep shook his head.

"Only have ruby port, mate."

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:19 pm

Kai sat at the bar and once again ordered an orange soda. He sat and drank it, ignoring the sniggers of the drunkards at other places in the bar. He knew that they were mostly incapacitated and harmless to him, one of them was even missing an arm from Kai's katana. he smirked at this and stared at his can.

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:43 am

"Ah jeez... hey barkeep, I'll have a glass of your oldest whiskey, on the rocks." Gyles ordered. He figured that if he was going to get drunk, it might as well refresh him. Drinks on ice always did feel good to him on hot days.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:45 am

Ran Rui sat atop one of the many ledges overlooking the Wild West Inn, placing the crosshairs on his Zen Armaments Precision Sniper Rifle on the bartender's chest, aiming through the window.

"Say goodnight, motherfucker." He said, as he took a simultaneous drag of all three cigarettes kept clenched between his teeth, all with "God Never Knows Best" written on them.

-BANG-

Report this post
Exhack

New postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:57 am

Gyles was then splattered with the bartender's blood and his drink sullied. He smashed the glass on the ground. He drew out his double barreled custom Zen Arms .45 Caliber and began firing in the approximate direction of the sniper, taking care to duck for cover behind a knocked down Duraplast table.

"Fuck! My drink!"

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:45 am

Harrison caught the corked port bottle that was flying through the air and put it in his belt, then drew a shotgun out from under the table and opened fire.

kai

New postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:27 pm

There was a slight pain on Kai's forehead, and suddenly his eyes were covered in red liquid. He slumped over off of his chair and landed with a thud on the floor. The reason for all this was: he had been holding a ketchup bottle and at the noise of the rifle had thrown it at himself, it impacted on his forehead and splatterd down his face. Kai then crawled over to a table, the disturbed patron staring aghast at his face, and got a napkin, wiped the ketchup off, and fell to the floor again, this time to hide.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:38 pm

Harrison tapped his subdermal implant and activated his thermal-optic vision. He found the sniper on a rooftop a few hundred yards away. He pumped the shotgun and loaded a shell into the chamber.

"Lock and load."

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:27 pm

Ran hit the deck, hearing the return fire kick up dust on the cliff face, as well as the characteristic "zip, CRACK" of bullets flying by his head. "Shit! Shit!" He pulled the Nepleslian Xaser from his range bag and got up to a low crouch, firing just barely over the face of the cliff into the sides of the Bar, where anyone would be sitting; right in front of the bartender, to flush all of them out.

Blind-firing with one hand, he picked up the radio that sat next to him "I've found the trouble makers here at the Bar we discovered. SEND IN THE AIR CAV!" Off in the distance, "Ride of the Valkyries" could be heard playing..

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:56 am

Five M-40 'Raven' fighters swooped in low over the cliff, almost knocking Ran off.

Harrison got clear of the bar with Gyles and Kai in tow, just as ten heavy un-guided penetration bombs smashed into the bar, which exploded in a nexus of fire and smoke.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:04 am

Ran felt the backblast of the engines burn his back as the Ravens swooped dangerously overhead, blowing the bar to smithereens. He noted that he had now expended all the ammunition available, and he walked down the side of the cliff towards the party, carrying his sniper rifle by the barrel and over his right shoulder, with a white piece of cloth tied on the end and a cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth.

"I ran out of ammo."

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:20 am

Harrison made his way up the ridge and put the muzzle of the shotgun to the back of Ran's head.

"Is that white cloth for surrendering?"

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:58 pm

Ran took another drag of his cigarette, exhaling the smoke through his nostrils. "What do you think?"

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:23 pm

Kai stared in horror at the exploded bar "My golf bag..." he whined weakly, now the only weapons he had were his HHG and the katana. Oh well he thought,Theres a gun store not too far away.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:08 am

"I would despise the thought of shooting a fellow Green, Sarge." Harrison said, but nevertheless he thumbed the safety on the shotgun, holding the shotgun steadily in place.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:22 am

Ran took another drag of his cigarettes, spitting out the empty filters onto the ground and lighting one more. "Well then drop the goddamn shotgun, boy. I'm out of ammo."

Cipher

New postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:25 am

"Lemme see some proof. Remove your weapons."

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:47 am

With a sudden movement, Ran Rui threw his Xazer and Sniper Rifle to the ground, kicking up a whole load of dust around them as his pistol flashed out of it's holster and was unloaded right before Harrison's eyes, the magazine shining in the day light.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:54 pm

"Temper temper, sergeant." Harrison said, lowering the shotgun. Just in case, he left the safety off.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:22 pm

"Yeah, yeah." He let a huge plume of smoke slowly rise out of his mouth, then inhaled it through his nose and then exhaled through his nose again. That was a mistake he'd regret once he starts rockin' lung cancer. "So. What're you guys up to?"

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:03 am

"Soldier Third Class Gyles Newman was assaulted- or at least I think it was Kai who threw the first gunshots -by Kai Nakamura of the Star Army of Yamatai, and I intervened. There was extensive use of kaserine and firearms, along with less conventional weapons." Harrison said, only now he thumbed the safety into the 'on' position and took his finger off the trigger.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:40 pm

"Yamatai? Shit, you guys done kicking some ass or something?" His eyes moved from Cipher to Kai, shooting an angry glare at him.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:23 am

"He hit Soldier Third Class Gyles Newman and himself with Kaserine, and from there the fight slowed down, I guess..."

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:38 pm

His eyes widened and his cigarette nearly dropped out of his hanging mouth, and was fastened into place by his clenched teeth as he broke down in laughter, pointing at the two. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" He then radioed their situation to the Ravens that still circled ahead, prompting an equal amount of laughter from the other side of the radio.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:43 pm

"Wouldn't have been so funny if you were standing in the middle of that cloud wearing a gas-mask..."

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:45 pm

Regardless, Ran kept on laughing, and was set into a violent fit of coughs as he inhaled the ashes from his cigarette. Spitting the cig out, he got back up and sighed, looking at the destroyed bar. "Well, looks like the bar's gone. Wanna go look for one?"

Cipher

New postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:02 pm

"Sure, why not. But i'm only having a little; i'm not big on drinking like most Nepleslians." Will put the shotgun over his shoulder and adjusted the strap to fit around his chest and shoulder.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:13 pm

Ran slung his Xazer and held his Sniper Rifle in both arms. "Well, let's go find one. By the way, I lied about being out of ammo." He smirked and started walking off.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:49 am

Harrison sighed and almost slapped himself over his own gullibility. Nevertheless, he set off after Rui.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:34 am

Ran brought his sniper rifle up and looked through his scope across the horizon, looking for any signs of the bar. "So what, we gonna ice this Yamatai motherfucker or what?" He brought the rifle down and took another drag.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:35 am

"I got nothing better to do, Ran." Harrison said, producing the bottle of port from inside his jacket.

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:42 pm

Because the three nepleslians had stopped paying attention to him, Kai had taken a moment to slip away. He was now running frantically a few blocks away, searching for a gun shop to replace his lost weapons.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:04 pm

"...Wait." Ran brought his sniper rifle up, again, scanning the horizon to the rear, looking where the said Yamatai went to. "Where'd he go?!"

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:47 am

"Probably a gun shop, he lost all of his weapons in the fight." Harrison said, taking another swig of the port.

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:56 pm

Kai had found said gunshop by now and broke in, as no one was there. he found another golf bag, and put a BAR, a zen arms sniper rifle, an RPB and several boxes of ammunition for each in it. Now all he needed was a toy store to replace the nerf guns.

Report this post
Luca

New postPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:20 pm

Amidst all of this gun fighting. Luca was hiding himself in a barrel outside one of the shops. He'd knocked out the bottom and used it as a means of walking about 'unnoticed'. A small hole in the barrel gave him a very limited means of vision.
He had a heavy, 8-shot revolver in his hands and a rugged denim outfit, plus his favourite blue jacket over it with the yellow shoulders and big white cuffs.

The barrel he was sitting in stood up a little, and moved a bit to the left, then went back down when nobody was looking.
"They'll never see me comin'!" He mumbled to himself as a wide smile came across his face.
He could see Ran and Harrison 'chatting' to each other as to where a certain Yamataian went.

Koenig808

New postPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:43 am

"Yo, Harrison, check this shit out." Ran put his sniper rifle down. He then pulled out his Zen Armaments .45 and spun it around on his right finger, sending two shots at a couple of barrels outside the shops, watching beer pour out of them. "Lets shoot up some fuckin' barrels, man."

Report this post
Luca

New postPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:03 am

Luca overheard the last remark about shooting barrels.
"Oh, god no." He began moving the barrel around a little while spinning his revolver around his left index finger.

Suddenly, the barrel seemed to grow a pair of denim legs and began running inside the shop. However, at its first attempt to get inside the shop, it smashed into the wall and stumbled back a little, then actually made progress by getting into the shop and hiding behind the front wall, still disguised as a barrel.

{ !! - ALERT 99:99 }

He then cast off the wooden barrel and stood up, "It's Showtime, damn it!" Luca commented before performing a backflip and landing behind the counter with his loaded revolver.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:09 am

"Oh shit, son!!" Ran kicked his Sniper Rifle out of the way and immediately fired into the shop, unloading his .45 in a series of double taps. Placing another magazine into the pistol, he strafed off to the right, to hide behind a couple of flour-filled sacks to un sling his Xazer.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:34 am

"Ya got that right, Ran! We'll handle the Yamatai later, right now let's collect on a bounty!" Harrison yelled, picking up the discarded sniper rifle and reloading shells into his HHG, the whole while making for the edge of the building across the street.

Report this post
Luca

New postPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:59 pm

Luca stayed where he was and flicked out another revolver of the same kind. 8 shots in that one too, so Luca had 16 shots ready to let fly at whoever would confront him.

He then poked his head up from behind the counter, "Hi! Awfully sorry to bother you two, I forgot to knock!"
He put his arms over the counter and fired a pair of wild shots past them, hitting a post just outside the shop, and the other shattering the window from across the street. He then took cover and waited for their reaction.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:06 am

The shattered glass from across the street smashed on the boardwalk opposite the shop, spraying Harrison's back with transparent shards. He checked Ran's sniper rifle and scrounged the ammo pouch on the back of his belt for a clip. By some miracle, he scrounged one up and loaded the sniper rifle, then managed to angle the barrel through the shattered window.

Report this post
Luca

New postPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:22 pm

Suddenly, Henry Morris came down from a staircase in the shop Harrison was taking cover in.
He took out his notepad and jotted down the following: "Will, what the hell happened here?" and showed it to Will briefly, before putting it away and pulling out the rifle slung over his shoulder. It appeared to be the bastard child of a Revolver and a Sniper Rifle.

He aimed it over at the other building and fired into the counter Luca was hiding behind.
------
As Luca was catching his breath, suddenly a fist shaped hole was blasted into the counter a few inches from his head. Small splinters went flying.
"CRIPES!" Luca squealed as he gaped at the hole.

Report this post
Cipher

New postPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:27 pm

"How did you get that and where can I get one?" Will said, shouldering the sniper rifle and aiming for the hole Henry had just pierced.

Report this post
Luca

New postPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:47 pm

Henry got his notepad out again and jotted: "Had it custom made from my younger brother and an expert gunsmith."
He made his way down the stairs and hid behind them with his revolver-rifle cradled in his arms.
------
Luca poked his revolver out of the freshly blasted hole and fired a pair of crazy shots towards Will and Henry.
The one aimed for Henry smashed into the stairs, the one aimed for Will hit a barrel in front of the shop.
He retreated and took cover again, scrambling away from the hole erratically.

Report this post
Koenig808

New postPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:49 am

In the meantime, Ran had sneakily found his way to the nearest bar. In one hand, he fired the Xazer into the building where Luca was, and in the other, he had a large bottle filled with vodka, and a flaming cloth. "FIRE -ON-!!!" Ran drunkenly screamed, as he threw the molotov at the building.

Luca

New postPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:00 am

Luca heard the bottle smash into the building and the flames begin to chew it up. The Xaser shot nearly missed him. He was fuming at the notion that someone would hurl something like a grenade at him while he was trying to take cover.
"FIGHT FAIR!!" Luca screamed out as he jumped up and fired a few shots in the general Direction of Ran. He began running up the stairs in the building, opened one of the back windows and jumped out of it, landing in a barrel of fish that was stationed behind the store.

The smell that filled his nostrils from there could be best described as: 'a dead cow on fire', "Hells bells." Luca mumbled to himself as he got out and tried in vain to get the smell of fish off him, "Why do they need to use cocktails?"

Report this post
kai

New postPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:55 pm

Hearing shots, Kai climbed into a nearby multi-story building and looked out the upper floor windows to see the shootout. pulling out his recently aquired sniper rifle, The Yamataian took careful aim on Ran's head, deciding wether or not to pull the trigger.

(OOC: Ok, kai, I finished this topic. It doesn't look very pretty, but I am not going through and editing all 142 posts! :shock: )

(Actually, Fay, it was my thread. Kai and everyone else kinda picked it up and ran with it. Point is, its back.)

"Henry. We gotta hit that shop with more firepower." Will picked up the radio Ran had dropped, which was now playing Ride of the Valkyries again.

"Skull squadron, I need supressive fire on that building, now!" He painted a target with a laser targeting system imbedded in his retina.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back