• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Soyokaze Breath, A Long Time coming (3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuttle

Chiasa sat on the shuttle to the service with her eyes closed. Feigning sleep so as to avoid having to make small talk. She was pleased that she had gotten a reply from Elaina so that would give her someone to meet with later. She linked into the SYNC network as the shuttle sped to the surface. She sent a number of queries out and waited for the replies. First she was looking for status on any of the folks she new from the SSS. After a moment the query showed that none of the ones she had served with were currently on Yamatai. Most in fact were off on expeditions.

She felt the shift in the shuttles attitude and opened her eyes. She looked around at the others, most of whom were wearing 'civilian' clothes, most likely other folks going on shore leave.

When the shuttle finally touched down, she stood up and exited promptly after the hatch was open. When the shuttle crew member told her to have a good day, she replied with "Thank you, you try to have one too." She had learned awhile back that most people who said such things had no real interest one way or the other. So she used a standard response that she heard others say.

Once out of the shuttle she entered the space port. She looked for a tram that would take her to the civilian side of the space port and her awaiting transportation to Teisenjou.

Station

Ume pumped her fist along with Chieko and cheered, getting influenced by her energy. "A decent meal has to have a good desert too." She smiles, following Chieko's lead to learn more about the 'proper way' to have shore leave.

Station

Bors had taken the first chance to get off of the Soyo as soon as he was able, the previous few days of decontamination had gotten the better of him though he had to say his sinuses haven't been clearer. As soon as his boots had touched the metallic surface of the station that they were docked on, his nepleslian senses kicked in and he was on his way to finding the shadiest bar there. As he navigated though the throngs of people, a mix of military and civilian, he kept his eyes to the ground, hands in his pockets trying his best not to bump into anyone. The sounds of commerce as well as the occasional mewling youngling caused his eyes to dart to the sounds as well as scan his surroundings. As he took the sights in he couldn't help but laugh to himself, he always wondered what the average citizen thought of the SAoY navy personel on leave or what they had gone through.

That segway aside, as well as about ten minutes and about 3/4 of a mile later, Bors found what he could only guess could be the only quiet bar on the station. Making a sharp left he made his way though wood framed glass doors and made a beeline towards the nearest bar stool.

"What can I do ya for?" A voice said to him as soon as his butt hit the seat. Looking up he saw the bartender, a rather short even for a neko clad in a stereotypical bartender outfit.

"Straight Nep whisky, on the rocks if you got it." He said propping himself up on an arm, "If not get me a beer, really don't care what it is."

Station: Spa

Finished with her cleansing shower moved to the next stage of enjoying the Spa, The Masseuses! Wearing only the Spa's Robe, and brushed her hair out, fighting through all the curls and tangles. At least it being clean and wet, it was a lot easier to do. Once her hair was down and in a high ponytail, she made her way to the massaging tables.

Seeing one open, she let the robe fall to the floor and laid on the table. Using the offered sheet, unfolded it just enough to cover her to keep her a bit modest, draped it over her as she got comfortable.

"Oh come on lady! Can't you at least drape the robe on the hook provided?" One of the Attendants of the Spa complained as if he had better things to do than pick up a single robe for a paying customer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
GM POST
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mess Hall
Saeko looked shocked at the report along with the fact she had received no information on that situation, "Yes.. I would love copies of those reports... I'm wondering why it wasn't in the briefs I received." She looked a bit shocked and went back over her briefs she had with her, maybe she had missed it.

Med Bay

"No, the honor was all mine, I hope it gives helps you with your research. He reached up and scratched his head under his hat. "I'mm uhh.. not good and good byes..." Blake sighed and then swooped her up in a tight bear hug that caused at least a foot of a air between her toes and the decking.

SPA

Elina was putty in the hands of the Masseuse after a few minutes. She gave soft delightful moans of pleasure as the treatment went deep into her muscles. She wondered if she would be able to walk afterwards as she laid there with her eyes closed and a delighted expression on her face.

The Masseuse was bold yet being respectful to her as he got to places where most Masseuse would fear to tread. But he delighted in Elina's delightful moans as he squeezed and pounded and twisted her flesh.

Teisenjou Spaceport

After a transport ride in a Tenba Chiasa stepped into the passenger concourse. During the trip she did some reviewing of some of the clothing stores in the area, it was time to add some new pieces to her wardrobe. She followed the flow of the passengers once she entered the main passenger area and looked around. Chiasa spotted a person standing holding a placard with her name on it. It was an Emrys Industries Android, even if she had not been told to expect one she would have been able to tell. The J2-2a Shujuu Android was obviously very new and still using its original movement programs. It stood just a bit too still to be a person.

She walked up, "Hello, I am Ishikawa Chiasa, thank you for coming to get me."

The J2-2a, "One is pleased to be of service. If you will kindly follow me to the vehicle, I will take you to the Emrys Industries facility for your maintenance."

Chiasa gestured with her hand, "Kindly lead the way."

"This way ma'am." the J2-2a turned and started making his way through the people and headed towards the closest exit. When the reached the exit the automated doors slid silently open. A down blast of air engaged to help maintain a barrier between the two air masses.

Stepping through the doorway Chiasa noted the 20 degree c increase. The change was not entirely unexpected given that it was noon on the equator of Yamatai. She spotted a Zephyr Air Car ahead and watched as the android make its way there. "Excuse me, but do you have a name?" she asked.

"One has been given a name, I am called Devin by my coworkers. If you wish you may call me by my name." the J2-2a replied.

"Thank you Devin, you may call me Chiasa. How far is it to the facility?"

"It is about 25 kilometers, but with the Zephyr we will make the trip in twenty minutes."

When they reached the vehicle, both of the doors opened on the Zephyr. Devin made his way to the drivers seat, leaving Chiasa to chose one of the passenger seats. She took the front passenger seat and closed the door.

A moment later Devin lifted the Zephyr from the ground and started heading out of the spaceport. Due to the heavy air traffic, they were limited to staying near the ground.

Station

"You're getting the hang of it already!" Chieko grinned, changing the markers to only the various eateries, "Family restaurants tend to have the most varied selection; but one can never underestimate a place that specializes in a certain type of food. Specialized places sometimes don't have desert; however that just means going to someplace that has it later."

Station

"Dessert is important." Ume spoke up with her opinion on the matter rather clear. She glanced around at all the markers that showed. "I have never actually been to a restaurant before, since I was put in my assignment so quickly."

Zephyr over Teisenjou City.

Once clear of the space port Devin brought the Air Car up into one of the sky lanes. He modified the route he was to take due to some heavy traffic along the way. "You should get a nice view of the city along the way. We are taking a higher path do to congestion on the lower level." he said to his passenger.

"Thank you. From what I have seen it seems like a nice place. I do not know how much time I will have to explore it. Coming to the Emrys facility for upgrades is my main purpose. But it does seem wrong to not check it out. I guess I will make a decision after the procedure." she looked out the window to see the surface below. It was clear from this altitude that the macro-engineers had taken care to include aesthetics to their efficient layout of the city.

Station :: Spa

Elina woke when something slapped her towel covered butt. "Wha?"

"All done Miss." The Masseuse spoke to her with a trace of humor in his voice. "I'd like to let you snooze, but I need the table for other patrons."

He turned his back towards her as she sat up, and grabbed her robe to put on. Once decent, Elina spoke, "Thanks you did a wonderful job!" Leaving a nice tip for him n the massage table she jut vacated.

Now it was off to get clothes and see what trouble she cold stir up. Only be delayed by several uniformed SAINT Officers. She signed at seeing them as she left the spa with them on either side of her. So much for getting in trouble!

Station

The many possibilities were the best thing about where they were; but Chieko, realizing Umi's lack of experience, chose the simplest option and motioned for the infantry Neko to follow. The destination ended up being the family restaurant - it guaranteed a minimum of problem items and had everything required under one roof. "Let's get you used to what they are first then and go from there," the biologist grinned with relish.

Mess Hall

Jei walked into the mess hall, seamlessly forming at the back of the line for food. Actually all he wanted was a drink. As the line moved he stayed silent thinking on his orders. He still had an interview to do, for which he felt he was prepared for. The line moved forward slightly and Jei thought of maybe a slight snack, but dismissed it when he looked towards the ship's clock. He wouldn't have time to eat.

Station

Ume followed after Chieko, her excitement grew with every moment. "Is it true that if you win at rock paper scissors you can take pictures with the people that work there?" He knowledge was only form downloads and hear say so there could be some parts about it that are a little mixed up after all.

Emrys Facility

When Devin brought the Zephyr to a stop at the landing area at Emys Industries. Chiasa opened the door and stepped out. She took a moment to survey the grounds. The lawn was immaculate and cut to an even height across the entire area. She spotted a pair of Geboku androids pruning some of the artfully positioned shrubs. Devin had circled around the vehicle and motioned. "Right this way ma'am." and he started walking.

Chiasa walked towards the entrance. The tall glass doors had the Emrys Logo etched on them, they opened silently as they got close enough to be detected. Stepping into the foyer music replaced the sound of birds outside. She noted a small water feature to her left that had water splashing down a realistic looking stone structure.

"Thank you for your assistance Devin." She said turning to her driver. She then walked up to the counter. "Good Day, I am Ishikawa Chiasa. I believe you have an appointment for me."

The woman sitting behind the desk glanced briefly at a display. "Yes, ma'am. You are right on time..."

Mess Hall

"Need to know," Takeyu said as he accessed the report he'd made, a full eight page one that detailed everything that had transpired throughout the days that the ship had been 'silent' and seemingly just staying in the system - along with information on how to sythesize a cure if such a thing was to ever occur again. With that Takeyu stood up and glanced toward the far end of the mess hall, then around toward the opposite side. "I'll miss this ship, but it is in good hands," the man smiled and offered to shake Saeko's hand.

Mess Hall

"Thank you for the report, I'll make sure I go over it before long and absorb the content." She smiled looking up at him with her formless black eyes. She stood up and nodded, "I'll make sure that she comes back to port, at least in one piece." She took his hand and shook it.

Mess Hall

With a smile on his face, Takeyu said. "If you ever need help, or advice, just let me know please; good luck on your assignment Captain, the crew is in very good hands and I hope they treat you just as well as they treated me," Takeyu waited a moment, and looked about the mess hall with a nod of approval - he was ready to go and started making his way out, intending to catch the first shuttle out of the station and to see his family, a well deserved vacation considering that the ship he was going to command was still being constructed.

Soyakaze corridors

Freyja Horikoshi having finally finished the interview, successfully claimed cabin 5, finally had Only one thing left to do. She had still yet to eat something, and still had to report in to Misato...

"Well," she started after what little she had was gathered and organized in her new cabin. "Time to find her then I gue-... Suppose." If only she didn't need two hands and a map to find her way any where, that would have been a lot easier done than said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soyakaze corridors

After many minutes of wandering about, Freyja had made a decision. "Jayne, where are some of the other crew members at? I think I would like to meet some of them since Misato seems to be a bit... incapacitated for the moment."

After a moment, the familiar disembodied voice made an appearence with the words "Well, there are a pair off ship in the station, if you would like to join them, it'd be good for you to meet the other crew members in person."

Station

After a quick consideration, she shrugged and took off, following Jayne's brief instructions on how to find them. Of course she failed to follow them properly and got somewhat lost, but her wandering did lead her to the pair, who she recognized only from her download of the crew's roster. One of them being Koizumi Chieko.

She steeled herself and walked up to the pair. First impressions were an important thing. "Hi," She did a quick bow and continued with "I'm new aboard the soyakaze, unless the roster is wrong you two are crew members too right?" She certaintly had an air of 'complete greeny' about her, and seemed a bit nervous to boot, wringing her hands a bit as she talked. "What are you two up to any ways? Personally, I'm starving, I haven't had a bite to eat since I got here."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back