• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Motoyoshi Rising

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.2
RP Location
SARPIVERSE
Mission 1 - Maridor Preparations are underway as we finish up "To A New Star"

@Yuuki , @Nakshatra , @Charaa @demibear @iaincarter @Charmaylarg Dufrain

Post when you can please guys! Thank you.

Need a post from @Miyako for Lumi, please.

Alright, Gameplan here --

There will be two threads going - #1 To a New Star - Which will have that usual social setting of the crew getting settled on the Evenstar and #2 Which will be Mission 1, for Maridor. FYI, Expect Maridor to be a rather long mission. There is a lot of content for this world.

I will get the mission thread up this week.

@Yuuki , @Nakshatra , @Charaa @demibear @iaincarter @Charmaylarg Dufrain

Okay we have some people who finished their Maridor sheet, and some who haven't yet. @Andrew had me put the basic items on everyone's worksheet, but this is for your personal things, stuff that your characters will want for comfort, morale, or utility while on the mission for an extended period of time.

Finished (please check them out and use these as guides):
These need to be completed:

Last edited:
I'm gonna call that rifle T2, unless it's at least as much as a heavy magnum dangerous big African game load.

Not sure what else she should have. Good old raisins and peanuts for any hiking, a nice little book to sketch in, and another to keep personal samples of nice plants she comes across for the stuff she takes along extra in her bag.

And nice clothes to wear at camp and some pick me ups durring personal time. for her camp pack~

What else would she even think to bring, The little bonzai tree?!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back