• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [NEP] Judith Branthese

Move it to the character namespace and then update the link.

Venus co-gm stamp of approval. As soon as Sigma looks at this and char-mod says all green, everything will be fine by me.

Looking over this, I can only really find one problem, and it's the formatting of the skills section. Aside from that, and the improper namespace, I see no problems with this character.

Please address the namespace, and skills formatting issues, and I will approve this.

I never said the skills were wrong, Shotjon. I was meaning formatting- the names/labels of the skills are nearly indistinguishable from the bulk of the text. They either need to be bold, or be a heading to the skill text paragraphs, which makes it easier to distinguish what the skills are at a glance, and also makes the Skills section look better. That is, as far as I know, the standard that we have been keeping to for Skills sections, and should be easy to hold to since the Character Template automatically formats the skill sections that way.

I'm not sure that's the proper formatting there...

the easiest way to comply is just putting double asterisks on each side of a heading, like this:
**Communications:**

RPG-D RPGfix
Back