• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Wow, two different queries to Eternity at the same time -- I suppose I'm a bit sorry about that.

Sorry for the quality of Hoshi's post, I have to hare off to "work" soon.

I do have to ask -- is Eternity in charge of the AMTC? The Wiki said that the equipment would interface with PANTHEON, but I have no clue whether that means she's in charge and will reply, or if the AMTC "Dokuta" (Doctor) will respond instead.

First Eternity is a big girl, she can handle more than one request at a time.

She does not directly control the AMTC equipment. The equipment can tie into PANTHEON for the purpose of storing crew records, and the such. As such Eternity could also contact the ABMU Dokuta to prepare for incoming casualties.

Also as a corpsmen you could perform the backup of the next person or let the system do it. That's your call.

Sorry, completely neglected to mention I'm staffing a big LAN this weekend, and so will be totally out of it (posting this in the middle of the event on only 4 hours of sleep, and we just had up to 60 comps possibly fry :( ).

Sorry to have sort of disappeared for the week everyone! I unexpectedly started having to work full days/overtime on a huge shipment at work and couldn't even think at night. :/ But I'm back now!

Glad to have you back.

Those of you in the Hei grade, please make sure to update your character sheets as you all received a promotion.

Nashoba.

Nashoba said:
Haruhi turned to Taikai, "Sum'ishi-Nitô Hei take the weapon system monitor, and power them up. If I know the Taii she's going to want everything except the torpedoes fired. I will take over propulsion and sheilds."

I started tripping out when I read this; you mean Hisa, right?

Just for the record Infantry folks. Reporting to the PA Bay is the appropriate place. Depending on what happens, you would be given orders to suit up or prepare for damage control. :)

Nashoba said:
. Depending on what happens, you would be given orders to suit up or prepare for damage control. :)

Uhm -- Ah... Is it too late for us to say Asine and Hoshi were standing at attention? (I'm asking Aendri as well, since this would affect his post too, I think.) Something tells me if Haruhi walks in and sees them suiting up without orders, there would be hell to pay...

I think its safe to say that if they had not unstrapped their armor she would be unhappy. Even getting into them would not be terrible, but if she planned on going over damage control, being in the PA would mean having to get out. ;)

Someone forgot to have their character report in~

But I'll have a momentary lapse of kindness and let it slide. (Or maybe I'll just add it to Haruhi's little black book, fu fu fu...)

Well since the news article came out after we left the Kyoten, we probably won't get them until after the training exercise and we regroup with the squadron to go on the main mission.

The news article also said they were for fighter pilots.

Nashoba said:
Well since the news article came out after we left the Kyoten, we probably won't get them until after the training exercise and we regroup with the squadron to go on the main mission.

The news article also said they were for fighter pilots.

It said they were for pilots, and nothing about Fighters.

Wes said:
She has also asked for Yamatai's citizens to support the troops and hosted a headband-painting session where she and thousands of schoolchildren put encouraging messages on "good luck" headbands for pilots to wear into battle.

What's the job of the person that controls the ship's movements?

Starship Operator.

Nothing to keep you from having a family member send you one, though.

Again, the ones (from the news article) that the government are giving out are going to pilots (not armored infantry or starship operators) - only characters with a blue (not dark blue or light blue) panel uniform will get them. If you want a handband, they're easy to get. Either have your character receive one from his/her family, buy one, or make one on the ship.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back