• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

End of thread 2.7.
New thread 2.8.

Tried to speed things more and to bring the roleplaying further into the resolution stages of the incident.

Last edited:
Slight auto-ing of Tom and Nyton to ease things along... but I figured your business in the MedCenter was done anyways.

"Therefore," Ayumu paused for breath. "Tachihara Reika, do you attest to being Ketsurui Kotori's consort and to be responsible for her as her legal guardian?"
WAIT. WAIT. We need Yukari and Tom for this.

*Yukari, with her koto, starts playing the Bridal Chorus while Tom acts as Kotori's dad.*

Tom: "T-they grow up so fast!" *Sniiiiif*

:p Reika's a consort for Kotori, not a full-blown marriage partner. Unfortunately, I don't think that comes with a ceremony :D

Think more along the lines of Lady Jessica being the bound concubine of Duke Leto Atreides in the Dune series; they could have offspring together and their child Paul was even recognised as the legal heir to the Duke, but Leto still had the option of marrying to a partner from a noble house if it ever seemed politically wise to do so.

Likewise, the princess Kotori still has the option of taking another as a full marriage partner or even additional consorts if it suits her fancy -- or like Leto in Dune she can just treat Reika as her wife in every practical way, despite that technically not being the case, while never taking on a full marriage partner.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back