• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Congratulations for:
  • Your wife's successful pregnancy;
  • Getting a new baby girl;
  • All the future cute happy moments waiting for you, including all (or most) of her firsts;
  • Having the foresight of previously building a 4-person strong baby raising force - delegate to them to regain forum posting opportunities;
  • For contributing to the fight against population aging - you certainly have done more than your part!
My Condolences for:
  • All the hours of sleep you're about to miss out on;
  • Upcoming regurgitation of not-so-digested body-warmth milk all over your shoulder (that's always fun >_>);
  • Once again facing your old nemesis: the rather-used diaper;
  • The upcoming breakage of personnal effects as baby-Elita absolutely must discover how they taste when she chews on them (true story, I ruined my dad's old disk records);
  • For when you'll visit high school and get mistaken for her grand dad (true story, I did that when I met one of my dorm mates' parents);

After a grueling several hours of induced labor yesterday, my fifth child was born, a little girl at 9 lbs, 6 oz, 21.5 inches, Elita Sakura Padrino. Both wife and baby are well and we're going home today.
Wow! That's amazing, I had no idea you were up to five kids now! Super happy to hear that it sounds like everything went well from a medical standpoint and that you guys are welcoming a new little one to the world.

I'll try to have something for you in the next few hours -- need to go back and re-read through what happened for Reika's response. My memory isn't all that great ^_^;

I know I'm just addressing characters individually, but that doesn't stop anyone present from posting to, at the very least, roleplay what thier characters are thinking of the present circumstances or what is being said.

Rolf *if he was there*: I wonder if I can add her panties to my collection...

I know I'm just addressing characters individually, but that doesn't stop anyone present from posting to, at the very least, roleplay what thier characters are thinking of the present circumstances or what is being said.

Rolf *if he was there*: I wonder if I can add her panties to my collection...

Ignores the fact that they barged in.

"You'll nevah' make me talk! Nevah! Unless you whip out dem plebs, I might talk! ... C'mon! Put some effort inta' this!"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back