• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP Captains Log: Mission Report

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE45
RP Location
Koun
Captains Log YE 44.7 - Post Mission One Report

Generally, the mission went according to plan. We ran into challenges due to an unknown lifeform taking over a Super Eikan-class Heavy Cruiser. After a hard fight the team was able to recover the ship. This new life form has ended up integrated into the ship. From initial scans it would seem to be a mix of machine world tech and Star Army tech. For the time being it has been requested the ship be put under my command. Mostly due to the bond the ship had formed with the crew it personally requested this. In all my years this is a first to have a ship giving the orders instead of a captain.

During the mission much salvage had been obtained. More than I can list in my report here. It is safe to say if crew found it of interest at Glimmergold that it is now on one of the ships.

As an added bonus, we had Saint install new firmware upgrades to shield against the latest cyber threats. I am looking forward to this working well.

We are to report back to base for a short time off then be back out for our next mission.

Last edited:
Captains Log YE 44.8 - Operation Fireplace

The Koun on its return into Yam space received orders to join Operation Fireplace. This was a humanitarian operation which the crew joined. Having just returned from a mission the Koun was put into a support role. In combination of the new ship plus the fleet from the Belmonts many lives were saved. Who would become known as the Norian. The outcome of this support was the expansion of the compound to include lodging for Norian.

Captains Log YE 45.1 - Operation Honeybear

Prior to mission two start, the Koun was directed towards the planet of Gashmere. This was a support mission tasked to give aid where possible. The crew there just long enough to see an asteroid crash into the planet. It was a sad day but the crew did what it could in support of this mission.

Captains Log YE 45.7 - Operation Red Leaves

Had a lovely night out with Asuka between missions. I had a slight issue reporting back to my ship on time. Asuka decided to use me as a body pillow and I felt rude to just leave her there. It was ironic that she gave me a nick name and then caused me to live it. None the less I snuggled in for the night. The following morning I could tell from her morning glow that she enjoyed our time together. Sadly we did not get the chance to enjoy our morning. The crew had managed to find me and dragged me back to the ship to report for duty. Now I am left to wondering if we were an item or just really good friends. Either way, I feel I am finding myself a fan of red more and more.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back