• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Desert Warfare

JoshCena

Inactive Member
(Down in a deserted ruin)

"Damn! Need some defensive units!" John shouts.
Stealth jets flew above in the bright sky dropping HE bombs across the area. John was being heavily suppressed behind a short concrete wall.
Bullets flew in every direction.
"Oh my god, I need some help here! anyone!" John shouted as he was alone in a desert with a few ruined building.
John blind fired over the wall.
3 enemy soldiers trembled back into the wall by the bullets force.
They fell in the sand dead. The blood trickled down the wall.
John got up & ran full speed behind a building leaping just as a explosion went off behind him. John looked around. A military hummer pulled up by him. "Get in!" The driver said.
A HE bomb dropped & blew the hummer to shreds.
Half of the drivers bloody corpse hit John to the ground.
His guts slipped out all over John's armor & the sand.
John ran disguested.
He flicks on his radio dispatcher.
He turns the small notch to the -All military specific- Channel.
"Anyone! I need some damn support down here!"
John throws a UAV drone into the air letting it navigate the area also sending snapshot pics & area names to the dispatcher channel.
"Please, if anyone gets this, help me out in this war. There are too many!
I don't know if I'll make it alone, all my men were killed."
John says into the radio.
2 enemy soldiers bust through the building wall.
John blasts multiple rounds into them.
Blood splitters onto John's face.
He runs through the smashed hole & hides crawls into a small shaft which led him to a tiny room with no door.
"Nice, a secerete room." John mumbles to himself.
He awaits support as he stays hidden in the room.

Suddenly, a Mindy Armor flew overhead and landed roughly in front of John. The helmet depressurized, and the armor-wearing figure removed it. "I'm Mori Katsuhara, and you're in the wrong setting and verb tense, guy," she intoned with a slightly insane lilt. With that, she replaced the helmet, picked John up carelessly, and flew into the stratosphere. "(krsshhht) We are twenty-seven thousand feet above sea level, uhhhhh, and have reached optimal cruising speed, uhhhhh. Please keep all hands and feet clinging to the power armor, uhhhhh. Thank you for choosing Insane Neko Airlines, uhhhhh, and have a pleasant flight, uhhhhh. (krsshhht)", the neko said over the external speakers.

Moments later, a NDI Warhawk assault armor on loan to a SAoN medic came screaming towards the Mindy at 900 MPH.
The pilot, however, was far too busy singing along to Sublime that he didn't see Mori, and plowed right into her.
In the process, both armors were vaporized, and the pilots died horrific, fiery deaths when their reactors overloaded and exploded.
John was lucky. He was smeared quickly and died painlessly.

(Does it count as autoing if it's in Cluster Flux? Oh, and John, there are magic little things implanted in your brain that will allow your character to come back to life in a couple minutes.)

(Fian is contributing)

As soon as a regenerated John stepped out of the cloning tank, a 2-ton AIR2 unit landed on him feet first, the Power Armor grinded to a halt ten meters away leaving a long trail of red slush. Fian Vel Steyr checked his HUD, it showed a dramatic drop in gyro tension, largely thanks to the additional cushioning. He opened a commlink to NAM "Yep! Landing on Johns will extend the shelf life of the AIR2 by five seconds!" Checking his watch, he continued. "Will be repeting the experiment in a few minutes!"

( OOC: I don't think you guys are offering John a good RP experience )

When John regenerated he whipped out his plasma rifle & shot at the AIR2 unit & ran away.
He ran very far away & hid where no-one could find him.
"These people are bastards..." John mumbles to himself.

(OOC: So he permenantly has a plasma rifle strapped to his back?)

The cloning pod opened. It lay still for a moment, silence filling the room.
A slight fog drifted from the open door, a tall form barely visible within. An instant later, the figure sprang to life and launched himself screaming from the pod, smashing to the floor.
He blinked several times, realizing that the room was empty, save for an AIR2 and a long spatter of blood.

The medic stood cautiously, looking about, before realizing he was nude.
"Well fuck. I 'an't believe 'at some bahstawd neko fu'in' killed meh. Fu'in' unbelivable, tha' is. An' now Aye'm in some fu'in' clonin' room in tha mi'le a nowhere."

He blinked again, shook his head, and spoke several words.
"Bastard. Fucking. That. Alright, we're better now," he said, his strong cockney accent now under control and british mannerisms mostly gone from his speech.
"Alrighty... where the hell can I get some clothes?"

He quickly spotted a gigantic purple fur coat and a tailored pink suit hung on a beam of solid gold. Leaning on the wall nearby was a beautifully crafted gold and mohaganey cane, overshadowing a pair of spit-shined hand-made loafers.

Moments later, Adrian Decane stood in this outrageous get-up, twirling his cane, and placing an over-sized fuzzy pink fedora over his head.
"Pimpin'? It ain't easy if you don't got what it takes."
The tall marine quickly strode out of the cloning bay, a trail of gold dust magically being left behind him.
"Man, I'm gonna go find that little soldier, and god damn I am gonna put my mothafuckin' foe-ty five down his punk-azz throat."

"why, your not ready unless you got a Glock bitch!" as he produced a Glock 284623849234 from under his hat. "its .40, not as big, but you got 20 god damn rounds! and why the fuck is there a gold trail behind me?" suddenly a large cat walks in to the room and starts talking to both of them... and is quickly shot by Sarkars Old school H&K G3A3....

John walks into the room later on, then a shit load of bullets peirce into his body. With the bullets force John smashes up against the metal wall splatting blood all over it. He falls down face first dead in a pool of his own dark red blood. People came & saw the corspe with many holes in it.
They didn't really care. The 2 high tech LAW guards walked away holstering their Colt 2356502387.

Out of the depths of the nether planes, a monster emerged, Jouhnus Maximus, a beast formed from the destruction of the old John. Shortly after emerging John boarded a 747 from Hell! And arrived 5,604,201,200,106 years later back at the desert battlefield!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back