• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Does SARP's known galaxy have any Globular Clusters?

I think expanding the current star map is definitely a possibility. There's plenty of potential there.

But it would be better to occupy and explore what we currently have before we go off cavorting to the edges of our known space. After all, just because the system is mapped on the star map doesn't mean it has been discovered, explored and documented.

Anfortas, what you say is exactly what I had been plotting when thinking about making a new race, namely an enemy non PC one.

Basically the theory would you meet scout ships, then eventually the bigger ships, plots would be the encounters as they grew stronger and as more tech is available.

As for exploration, there are still probably lost tombs out there, as well as "Cattle Women."

Sounds incredibly interesting Scot. Might have to compare notes sometime, if only so I can sate my curiosity. ^_^ Though to be honest Moonman is probably right, we already have one genocidal war to the death going on. Besides, nothing ever says something inside our bubble can't be a plot hook for all this brainstorming.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back