• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Fujiko Self-Defense Force and related sub-articles

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
I am submitting the Nepleslian Reds' Regional Defense Force/FDC's corporate security force for approval. I honestly don't know which limits to use since they are both a faction and a corporation, so I have largely followed the corporation limitations with a few drawn from the faction limits. I can adjust all of that if I should fully be under corporate since they are a non-playable faction at this moment.

There were more wip articles under the FSDF, but for the time being I have replaced them with plain text since those articles are either not ready or I haven't RP'd with them on Osman. But I have included a couple of old ones since they are linked to the 1st FEU and the sub-plot solo RP I am doing with the Osman campaign.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Approved: 3-day approval timer for:
  • Fujiko Self Defense Force
  • FSDF Occupations
  • FSDF Structure
  • 1st Fujiko Expeditionary Unit
  • FSDF Uniform, Dress, Type 45
I request:
  • Fill in empty sections in the militia page; There's headers with no text between them. Example: Technological Ventures and Tech Espionage & R&D
  • Starships should be submitted separately and some of them still have Lorem text in them.

Removed the offending sections and elevated the subsections. I'll submit the ships and vehicle in a bit.

Just a minor poke about both the militia page and the timer.

Added more details to the 1st FEU article. It will evolve as the plot on Osman continues.

Approved, except for the ship articles.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back