• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [GMPC, YSS Genesis] Ketsurui Rikou

Kai

Retired Staff
Ketsurui Rikou

GMPC for the YSS Genesis. The bio is currently a little strange, as the physical and skill descriptions reflect her after she has grown up, but her personality section represents her in her current Youngling state. As her personality develops through roleplay and I get a better idea of how her bearing influences her, I will update the personality to a more fully formed one.

Well, we need Wes to weigh in on the species, because at present you have set to the generic Neko page. Which is what Yui's page has, but her old BIO says she was an NH-17S, so we need to find out what Yui is currently, and from that we can determine what her Daughter is.

How long is her hair? You just say its long, is it to her shoulder blades, smaller of her back, her butt, etc.

Hmm, Obviously the stats you have are her intended stats, because we are only 2 months into YE 33, and a youngling takes 3 months to mature. So she won't be that tall until the end of next month. :)

If I may weight in...

Yui is a NH-23 Ketsurui Empress' Nodal Nekovalkyrja.

I see it as improbable that Yui would've spawned her youngling in a similar body. NH-27 or NH-29 would seem more appropriate to me (perhaps dependent on what Kai ultimately wants to achieve with Rikou - though Rikou's free to St swap bodies later too). Seeing Yui's pro-neko tendencies, NH-27 feels more likely for a GM-NPC.

I think NH-29 would be the most appropriate. It's the same type Hanako and Kotori use.

I had intended on NH-29, Dunno why I just put the General Nekovalkyrja page. Anyway, Added a link to the NH-29 page as well, so that's cleared up.

I think I've addressed all the concerns. Is there anything else you'd like me to add or change?

I have no more issues, and Wes already weighed in earlier. So this GM level PC is Approved.

The character page for Rikou says this character is adoptable. Is that actually the case? I'll take care of her if she is no longer wanted.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back