• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Military Appreciation Month (May 2024)

Hi Star Army! With so much going on in the world in terms of conflict around the world, I want to take a moment to thank all the soldiers out there working in the armed forces, and our veterans on Star Army who served in the military. To show my thanks, for the month of May from today until the end of the month, for every post on the forum, I will donate $0.25 to the USO to send care packages to deployed US Military soldiers.

Last time we did this in March 2023 we raised $132.25 and I hope to exceed that!

Current post count is 376,828. Let's all RP a ton this month! Last month was kind of a slow one and it would help if we picked up the pace again and push into a strong summer. Everyone do what you can! At the end of the month I'll calculate the total and post a screenshot of the donation.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back